Ghost town in AP

raccharambola

7 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Hyderabad ante okka IT kadhu kadha, Sir. If you see before 1996, each of the pockets of Hyderabad had one or the other industries or huge government organizations like BHEL, ECIL, DRDL, DRDO, NFC, NGRI, SCR dock yards, SBI training insititute, Railway training institute, ASCI, CCMB etc. Hyderbad was also a Pharma Hub of united AP. Nacharam, ECIL, Jeedimetla, Sanath Nagar/Bharat Nagar Industrial areas etc had a host of companies that used to provide employment. Also, Vanasthali Puram was Asias biggest residential colony even before 1996. KPHB also was built much before 96. I am not even talking about the film industry and its subsidiary businesses.

The mistake that happened was, most of industrialization happened centered around Hyderabad leaving other parts of AP. 

After CBN came in 1996, he did strive hard to get in IT industries as well and did the same mistake of repeating centralised development. Yes, I give CBN credit where it is due. I appreciate his style of functioning, primarily the 96 style. But, to say that if not for him, we would be doomed is a thinking fit for slaves and not good for the state as well. While I say, I like him, I would also like to draw your attention to the fact that, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune have/had more S/W export revenues than Hyderabad during the said period. That is despite the fact that, infrastructure wise Hyderabad trumps the other cities handsdown on any given day. Also, the IT exports have grown leaps and bounds under all the CMs that came after, barring the couple of years when the TG agitation was at peak.

I don't think people have a problem with CBN or a problem with the statement that he was a visionary CM. The problem lies in the fact that, post 2014, there is an effort to deify him. He was a good administrator, short sighted visionary that slowly moved into a megalomaniac zone. He has become senile over the last 5 years. While I proudly say, I cast my first vote ever to CBN, I also admit that, I did not vote for him this time. He was/is more of a dreamseller than an administrator and visionary this time. He gave into the pressures of his coterie. I am not even comparing him to Jagan or YSR here. So, don't go off tangentially getting them into the discussion.

What Jagan will do, has to be seen in the future. The state is not in dire straits as the Yellow media wants us to believe. Nor is it going towards greatness like Sakshi wants us to believe. What happens in the future is a wait and watch game. 

~ A neutral voter. 

2014 lo ma batch vallu Chala mandhi cbn ki esaru vote . Honestly jaggu meedha Kanna vadi experience meedha trust chesaru . As a jagan supporter I can say Pawan Kalyan impacted little bit but at the same time nakka experience played a key role . But 2014-19 vadi ppts , stories , hyd development dappu nothing much 

Pulkas will come and abuse personally . Today wherver tdp stood the consequence of ruling from 2014-19 . Pulkas will say people r dumb etc  and same citizens voted for tdp in 2014

Funny part is nakka , Pawan Kalyan instead of working on their downsides or correcting their mistakes they r looking for excuses ( evm tampering Ani tdp , money distribute chesarani Pawan Kalyan )

Pawan Kalyan rendu chotla odipoyadu and still vadi stateme t money distribute chesaru antunadu . 

12 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Hyderabad ante okka IT kadhu kadha, Sir. If you see before 1996, each of the pockets of Hyderabad had one or the other industries or huge government organizations like BHEL, ECIL, DRDL, DRDO, NFC, NGRI, SCR dock yards, SBI training insititute, Railway training institute, ASCI, CCMB etc. Hyderbad was also a Pharma Hub of united AP. Nacharam, ECIL, Jeedimetla, Sanath Nagar/Bharat Nagar Industrial areas etc had a host of companies that used to provide employment. Also, Vanasthali Puram was Asias biggest residential colony even before 1996. KPHB also was built much before 96. I am not even talking about the film industry and its subsidiary businesses.

The mistake that happened was, most of industrialization happened centered around Hyderabad leaving other parts of AP. 

After CBN came in 1996, he did strive hard to get in IT industries as well and did the same mistake of repeating centralised development. Yes, I give CBN credit where it is due. I appreciate his style of functioning, primarily the 96 style. But, to say that if not for him, we would be doomed is a thinking fit for slaves and not good for the state as well. While I say, I like him, I would also like to draw your attention to the fact that, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune have/had more S/W export revenues than Hyderabad during the said period. That is despite the fact that, infrastructure wise Hyderabad trumps the other cities handsdown on any given day. Also, the IT exports have grown leaps and bounds under all the CMs that came after, barring the couple of years when the TG agitation was at peak.

I don't think people have a problem with CBN or a problem with the statement that he was a visionary CM. The problem lies in the fact that, post 2014, there is an effort to deify him. He was a good administrator, short sighted visionary that slowly moved into a megalomaniac zone. He has become senile over the last 5 years. While I proudly say, I cast my first vote ever to CBN, I also admit that, I did not vote for him this time. He was/is more of a dreamseller than an administrator and visionary this time. He gave into the pressures of his coterie. I am not even comparing him to Jagan or YSR here. So, don't go off tangentially getting them into the discussion.

What Jagan will do, has to be seen in the future. The state is not in dire straits as the Yellow media wants us to believe. Nor is it going towards greatness like Sakshi wants us to believe. What happens in the future is a wait and watch game. 

~ A neutral voter. 

you know nothing .....hyd got top quality software companies direct USA companies like microsoft, google, Deloitte ..whereas even desi companies always looked down upon hyd and never wanted to be here. ONce a father teaches a child how to pedal and gives him a push he will go some distance automatically - thats what happened with CMs other than CBN.

regarind BHEL, IPCL blah blah .,..there are far more such things in vizag ..it even had a natural harbor and port ..who cares. Onlhy thing which changed hyd wasIT.

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

you know nothing .....hyd got top quality software companies direct USA companies like microsoft, google, Deloitte ..whereas even desi companies always looked down upon hyd and never wanted to be here. ONce a father teaches a child how to pedal and gives him a push he will go some distance automatically - thats what happened with CMs other than CBN.

regarind BHEL, IPCL blah blah .,..there are far more such things in vizag ..it even had a natural harbor and port ..who cares. Onlhy thing which changed hyd wasIT.

😂

37 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

~ A neutral voter. 

GP

22 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Only thing which changed Cyberabad is IT. Not Hyderabad. Not all of Hyderabad population works in IT. Know the difference. 

And there was IT much before baboru. Begumpet and sec bad area was filled with IT companies much before 1995. Satyam existed much before baboru time. It had to expand to other area some time. And it happened during baboru time. I give him credit for helping that cause. But he is not the sole reason for it. 

If he was the sole reason then the same thing would have repeated in Amaravati too. 

57 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

~ A neutral voter. 

Couldn’t have said it bro..

hyberabad, chennai, Bangalore became successful because of their organic and systematic growth over so many decades...and the central government bodies and their employees who settled in these cities definitely helped in painting a different shade in the thought process and academia and also so many of their children who went on to become so successful and at least there are a half a dozen CEOs of top level companies at moment like shantanu naryen - ceo adobe, ajaypal singh - ceo mastercard, staya nadella - ceo microsoft, prem wasta - Canada’s warren buffet, all the above mentioned are children of central government employees who moved to hyd.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, snoww said:

Only thing which changed Cyberabad is IT. Not Hyderabad. Not all of Hyderabad population works in IT. Know the difference. 

And there was IT much before baboru. Begumpet and sec bad area was filled with IT companies much before 1995. Satyam existed much before baboru time. It had to expand to other area some time. And it happened during baboru time. I give him credit for helping that cause. But he is not the sole reason for it. 

If he was the sole reason then the same thing would have repeated in Amaravati too. 

Ante valla schools lo , intlo vere ga chepparu anta bro 

Ntr Mana devudu , nakka apara chankyudu 

Abn Mana teacher antu

24 minutes ago, snoww said:

Lee Kuan Yew of Hyderabad

1 hour ago, bezawadalion said:

Jagan want to develop 13 capitals in 13 districts. Highly respected buggana briefed today

Baboru hoped Amaravati hype will fetch him votes in all districts. But reality is no one cares about Amaravati. Everyone wants local development.

After losing Hyderabad AP people don't want the same thing to repeat. And it was major mis calculation by baboru. 

Pilla Congress ippatiki Ina Amaravati matter lo realize avuthe better. Otherwise next time 23 nundi 3. 

2 hours ago, lovemystate said:

I guess it's time you wake up and smell the beans. :) Nenu paccha kalladdala batch kadhu masteru. I know nothing and so, I am interested in knowing as well. For every Microsoft you have here, there is a Adobe in Bangalore..Google offshore development centre kadhu Hyd lo undi..and Google GIS mapping opened in 2007 and offshore development center opened in 2015. Deloitte USA company kadhu..DTTL is UK company..and more over top quality software company kadhu.. BHEL etc nu blah blah antunnaru ante, either purtiga teliyakunda aina undali ledha mee kantiki pasupu kalladdalaina undali.. Inkem matladatam bossu.

• Upvote 2