Relatives tho eppudaina aasthula kosam godiva paddaraa..?

AndhraPickles

28 minutes ago, AleAle said:

men and women ki equal share vastundi  if father asti rayakapote, ade father son ki matrame ante son ki matrame veltadi

ade ipdu son and daughter lekapote...tatha asti grandchildren ki vastadi equal share

tandri asti kastarjeetham ayte he has right to give it to whom ever he want

Ne bonda neku matram oka rupee radu rasuko 😁

6 minutes ago, JAPAN said:

aavida already mohan babu and murali mohan ki bags ichindani talk but vallu evaru return iyyaledhu antaru mari

Okadu jayabheri, inkodu vidya nikethan.. full rich aipoyaru aa bag lu mosi

1 hour ago, pahelwan said:

My scenario

my father and his brother divided and my grandpa shared assets between 2 sons. We are 2 kids for my father me and my sister. My father brother has 3 sons 2 daughters. 2 years after we divided my father’s brother family went on a trip and I was in 6th class and I cried and joined them in the trip. My mom was dead against me going on that trip with them sensed some danger. Unfortunately they kidnapped me on the trip which I didn’t even know that they kidnapped me. I think someone from my pedanana family setup panchayati with my father I don’t know what they did but some assets got transferred into their name. I came to know this after so many years later. I was like how can be people so cruel for money. Now I hate them and I’m not even talking to them. Idiots

Anduke naa peru ala pettukunnav 

inka nayam champaley 

oka chinna papà ni champaru kada guntur lo 

1 hour ago, pahelwan said:

My scenario

my father and his brother divided and my grandpa shared assets between 2 sons. We are 2 kids for my father me and my sister. My father brother has 3 sons 2 daughters. 2 years after we divided my father’s brother family went on a trip and I was in 6th class and I cried and joined them in the trip. My mom was dead against me going on that trip with them sensed some danger. Unfortunately they kidnapped me on the trip which I didn’t even know that they kidnapped me. I think someone from my pedanana family setup panchayati with my father I don’t know what they did but some assets got transferred into their name. I came to know this after so many years later. I was like how can be people so cruel for money. Now I hate them and I’m not even talking to them. Idiots

Amma nanna poku ra antey poyi unna aasthini dobbettav... u nasty vuncle..

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, AndhraPickles said:

Just for time killing...post urs too..

Mine..is

Maa thaatha some acres polam sampadinchi...last lo santhaanam lo maga pillalaki mathramey raasipoindu....body ni ala teesukellaaro ledo....aada pillala husbands makemi leda ani edupu started.....they didn't  see his well being post their marriage or when he was bed ridden......how can they claim if he didn't put their name in his will.....till now crying for the past 18 years.......rofl

pelli chesukunapudu ichinavi  evadi dagara petukunaru... appudu ichina vati lekkalu bayataku teyamanandi... siggu seram leka pote sari..

1 hour ago, AleAle said:

men and women ki equal share vastundi  if father asti rayakapote, ade father son ki matrame ante son ki matrame veltadi

ade ipdu son and daughter lekapote...tatha asti grandchildren ki vastadi equal share

tandri asti kastarjeetham ayte he has right to give it to whom ever he want

Mundu jagratha tho part time law chesinattu unav

58 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

Anduke naa peru ala pettukunnav 

inka nayam champaley 

oka chinna papà ni champaru kada guntur lo 

Yes papam mari darungam ga boiler lo vesi samparu aa shock lo father also died. 

1 hour ago, AndhraPickles said:

Cha Meeku pelli chesi katnaalu ichi Pampithey malli aasthi kosam tayyarayettunnaru gaa last lo....

Samanamga iste evaru adagaru ade 1 c katnam ichi 10c kodukki asti istene vastaru vata ki