Relatives tho eppudaina aasthula kosam godiva paddaraa..?

AndhraPickles

9 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Prathi intlo untundi aasthi godava. Aakhariki chanipoyaka intlo saamanlu evaru teesukovali ane daggara nunchi 

Omg....lands, bonds, gold n accounts vinnaanu....but saaamanlu....too low to be humans...😁

Maa thatha maga santhanam ki matrame ani Will rasadu but right after his death Attalu filed a law suit.. My father and his brothers fought the case and won in local, district and high courts but it took 15 years for the judgement.. Now my attalu gave up and good thing the property values increased by 15 to 20 times from then to now..Appudu kanuka case file avvaka poi unte my dad's brothers wanted to sell all the joint properties to pay their debts..They struggled a bit becauss of the case but now they are reaping the benefits...

In a way my athalu did a favor to us..

8 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Omg....lands, bonds, gold n accounts vinnaanu....but saaamanlu....too low to be humans...😁

Neeku right unnapudu why should I lose ane thought ostadi. Apude ilantivanni ostay. Depends on opposite people too. 

5 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Maa thatha maga santhanam ki matrame ani Will rasadu but right after his death Attalu filed a law suit.. My father and his brothers fought the case and won in local, district and high courts but it took 15 years for the judgement.. Now my attalu gave up and good thing the property values increased by 15 to 20 times from then to now..Appudu kanuka case file avvaka poi unte my dad's brothers wanted to sell all the joint properties to pay their debts..They struggled a bit becauss of the case but now they are reaping the benefits...

Wow congratulations buddy awesome

12 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Oooooh......another success story...