i-94 with old passport number.

AleAle

travelled india with new passport ipdu usa return ayyaka i-94 document old passport number toh search cheste record chupistundi 

with new passport details unable to retreive i-94 

idemaina problem avtada 

4 minutes ago, AleAle said:

travelled india with new passport ipdu usa return ayyaka i-94 document old passport number toh search cheste record chupistundi 

with new passport details unable to retreive i-94 

idemaina problem avtada 

nope not a problem idi mamulee no need to panic 

I-94 records can be easily updated by going to nearest airport (which has CBP office) and take an appointment and they will clarify all questions or they will make corrections if needed. No need to rely on forums. 

• Upvote 1

my latest i94 is with new passport...

but travel history gets updated to old passport. 

I asked CBP officer..and he said its not an issue... and it has never been an issue in reality

but if your I-94 is not getting generated with new passport...possibly an issue. wait for few days and check again if u have traveled recently

Port of Entry lo nee new passport tho patu old passport kooda ichava. Vallu passport expiry date clear ga chuse i-94 istaru then how did they enter old passport number?  When you search for latest i-94 record using ur old pp number then what date of arrival is it showing(is it latest travel date or previous old one)

19 minutes ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Port of Entry lo nee new passport tho patu old passport kooda ichava. Vallu passport expiry date clear ga chuse i-94 istaru then how did they enter old passport number?  When you search for latest i-94 record using ur old pp number then what date of arrival is it showing(is it latest travel date or previous old one)

Antha telivi edichisavaledu le akada....