Arey Dalit girl raped ani posts vese edhava

VinthaAnubhuthi

1 minute ago, prasadr said:

Wait wait,

What did you just say?

A Muslim pretending to be a Hindu rapes and murders a Hindu girl is better than me asking why everyone is silent?

No wonder BJP has won the elections, with people like you who think rape and murder of Hindu girls by muslims is fine...

You know what AHole,

You have just convinced me of the kind of animals you LanjaK's are & that I need to keep fighting to expose b@stards like u..

THIS   B@STARD   ACTUALLY   SAID   RAPE  AND MURDER  OF  HINDU  GIRLS BY MUSLIMS IS BETTER   THAN   ME   MAKING PEOPLE AWARE OF THESE CRIMES.

Arey mee religion made you retarted. Read what I said.

7 minutes ago, VinthaAnubhuthi said:

Arey mee religion made you retarted. Read what I said.

Every single person has read what you said can make out..

You said,

raping and murdering a Hindu girl by muslims is better than prasad sharing the news...

Endhira poonakam vachinattu oogi pothunnavu ..first of all we dont know how much of it is really true ..edho nee pakkintlo jariginantha confident ga cheptunnav...second even if true he pretended to be something just to help his crime ..he is just a rapist and a murdered like your bajrang dal or your rss guys.

The worst  and actual religious rapists are babas who use religion to victimize vulnerable woman and rape them. 

Just get lost please ..you are a mental case and none of your so called perps  (liberals, muslims) etc exist in this forum. And most of all what hindu lol ..most of the time the forum fights by caste they fight because they are hindu ..hindu never gives brotherhood ...it divides so a baapan can profit ..thats the only motive

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

The worst  and actual religious rapists are babas who use religion to victimize vulnerable woman and rape them. 

See how casually he shows his Hatred for Hinduism

But when I am posting actual crimes on little girls by muslims, none of the LanjaK's want to comment on the crime, instead they divert.

I am wondering why the same people who abuse Hinduism when a random crime happens anywhere in India,

Are completely silent and in cases like this thread, want to ban me for sharing the news.

Anyone here have any theories on these LanjaK's wanting to silence me?