Car refinancing question

problem

car refinancing nenu eppudu cheyyaledu......so i have ques.......naaku curretnly car loan just 6k undi kattedi......car value according to nada retail value, it is worth 13k.......so ippudu nenu kothaga car refinnace cheste, 13k loan vaste, will i get that remaining 7k (car worth - current loan amt) in cash......ila evarina chesara, plz let me know....

car loan motham clear cheste, car retail value entha undho, amtha amt cheque pampistaru bank......its lyk auto loan, but we will have cash..........alage my ques, is car entha worh antha amt kothaga loan vastada annadi.....

3 hours ago, problem said:

car refinancing nenu eppudu cheyyaledu......so i have ques.......naaku curretnly car loan just 6k undi kattedi......car value according to nada retail value, it is worth 13k.......so ippudu nenu kothaga car refinnace cheste, 13k loan vaste, will i get that remaining 7k (car worth - current loan amt) in cash......ila evarina chesara, plz let me know....

Yes.. there are banks and credit unions that can give you loan up to 110% or 120% of current worth of your car.... use some of the amount to pay down the loan and the remaining amount, they will send you a personal check which you can use it for any purpose you want to... i did this with dcu where i got extra 10k

18 hours ago, HugoStrange said:

DCU does 120% of your car value. I am planning to do it next month. Just waiting to see if fed interest rate thaaggisthundi emo ani

but APR% is gone up in the last 1 year.. wouldn't it impact as post refinance they will use new APR % ?