Save Nallamalla

hyperbole

4 hours ago, jobseeker1 said:

Mining cheyanappudu survey lu enduku samara 

Duniya la masthu places la survey chestaru....survey chesina prati degara mining cheyaru kada...

#Logic

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

What do think they will do If uranium deposits are really found? Public is correct in setting the right expectations to the union.

exploration itself they are saying they will bore 3000-4000 bores all over the place.

It seems they are done with exploration and 2-3 villages lo land acquisition and rehabilitation kuda epudo complete ayindi anta...

The proposed site is in the vicinity of Akkampally Balancing reservoir....

2009-10 period lo ne most permissions and drilling work complete ayindi, but state PCB has denied permission..and already lot of PIL’s have been filed..

@hyperbole

KTR's clarification on Nallamalla Uranium Mining..

I did tell that we have been reacting on false propaganda....We are reacting to effects of uranium mining which makes sense but why are reacting now is a question hanging in balance...

It seems nothing has changed and no permissions have been given to anyone including UCIL to mine Uranimum in Nallamalla...

Its only been proposed and it is in proposal state for the last 10 years. 

Although couple of villages lo land aquisition kuda chesinaru at proposal level but no permission have been accorded to anyone to mine uranium

Three underground mines were proposed, no open cast mining...again, proposed ae thappa nothing has been finalised..

22 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

@hyperbole

KTR's clarification on Nallamalla Uranium Mining..

I did tell that we have been reacting on false propaganda....We are reacting to effects of uranium mining which makes sense but why are reacting now is a question hanging in balance...

I am not denying it just the  exploration and not mining at the moment, it is just more than what meets the eye, as you have already posted the permissions were secured between 2006-2009 for non-forest land exploration and now that they came back with some conclusive evidence which they are not making public for obvious reasons. Now they are seeking explorations in the forest land and sought permissions or sought ecology report from the TG forest dept for exploration in the amarabad tiger reserve and it's vicinity,  this triggered the whole uproar. TG forest dept is yet to send the ecology report to the central govt. The uproar of the people is justified as such matters cannot be taken lightly.

I agree some of the reports in the media overdid it but that is justified as well as this is a serious matter and the government had to withdraw similar plans in the past because of strong protests.