Bhagat singhs of telugu land

lovemystate

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

by offering loans below market rates to targeted sectors. by promoting cryptocurrencies. by providing access to labs. by designing irreducilbe minimum (food, health, education, etc) networks, and promoting self sufficiency.

If you are really doing this, then it is really a great effort. Hope it creates a ripple effect and encourages others.

Just now, Idassamed said:

If you are really doing this, then it is really a great effort. Hope it creates a ripple effect and encourages others.

its already happening in the US/canada and the west. I'm simply trying it in India. I've to say the response is tepid. lot of time wasted in training itself. whereas in the west kids take to these things just like that.

i predict it'll take 5yrs before even my first lab goes full community controlled. I don't have that much patience. I want to go to mars.

9 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

I ended up charging a monthly subscription for access to labs. I have to find other ways to get govt school kids participation while also keeping the labs financially sustainable.

right now, I'm bleeding money because 90% of the original subscribers have left, as they don't want to share space with lower class kids. lets see.

30 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

just to stir controversy, once my community labs becomes self sustainable, I'm spplying for a school license (along with a residential option for destitutes and orphans), which will serve meat in its diet to kids. including beef.

nice way to attract national attention. it's going to happen within a few yrs. watch the news. haha..

1 hour ago, Gnan_anna said:

Idhey anedhi....jovialness ki sarcasm ki Theda thelvakapothey nenemi cheyyalenu...ninnu gelikithey naakemi osthadhi...nee thitlu ..mannu mashaanam thappa...ninnu nikrushtudu annodini thittuko emaina abuse chesuko...anthey Kaani naa medha padudendhuku...Inka nee ishtam...I'm all for constructive discussions...if you start abusing then it will become a different ball game...

Sare bro misunderstanding aithe I will reset 

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Sare bro misunderstanding aithe I will reset 

take it easy man. ee db lo andaru alaaney maatladtharu. gnan laga hypersensitive vaallu enduku ostharu ee db ki artham kaadhu.

ninnu quechen chesinantha dhairyam, bjp supporters ni quechen cheyyatam lo undadhu.

idhi oka good cop bad cop tactic. he should learn to deal with mockery. anthey.

ninnu uttermost anukoni thittinollatho tho polisthey, vaadini nuvvvu annadhi nothing. haha..

2 hours ago, Gnan_anna said:

Nakokkati artham aindhi bro...ikkada cbn ki support chesevallu Mari intolerant ga unnaru and jagan ki support chesevallu kuda alaney unnaru but better...manam logical ga proofs tho matlidithey they won't curse you...heck even bjp ki support chesevallu kuda tolerant ga ne unnaru...ee amaravathi batch ki mathram assalu thattukolekapothunnaru...direct ga personal attacks chesthunnaru...I didn't see the guy who strongly supports bjp in this forum...never attacking personally at the drop of the hat....even ycp supporters too baganey unnaru....sarcastic ga undadam kuda thappainattu...entitled ga feel avuthunnaru amaravathi batch...vammo...

Lol amaravati batch 

Anni dsp posts oka caste Kay annapudu sarcastic ga ledha reality ledha

Cbn is the most commented leader in this DB 

Malli y comparison

4 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Lol amaravati batch 

Anni dsp posts oka caste Kay annapudu sarcastic ga ledha reality ledha

Cbn is the most commented leader in this DB 

Malli y comparison

everyone is crap in this db. jaffa supporters are so racist and casteist with their comments, BJP assholes are a different beast.

they just keep telling that they are better because they are not pulkas, like frogs inside a well.

a revolution has to bring down the people at the top, people.

if you are at the top, be ready. haha..

because your place at the top, is the reason why india sucks.

you deserve to be brought down.

dialogue is waste. you are too arrogant and entitled.

13 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

take it easy man. ee db lo andaru alaaney maatladtharu. gnan laga hypersensitive vaallu enduku ostharu ee db ki artham kaadhu.

ninnu quechen chesinantha dhairyam, bjp supporters ni quechen cheyyatam lo undadhu.

idhi oka good cop bad cop tactic. he should learn to deal with mockery. anthey.

ninnu uttermost anukoni thittinollatho tho polisthey, vaadini nuvvvu annadhi nothing. haha..

yedho theda vundhi gnan lo ...kaani he is saying he did not mean or he was jovial so inko chance iddhamani.

actually this is tragic. Aa india, caste picchi lo padi they are unable to imagine a more beautiful world with more brotherhood, more choice and more dignity. At the core most of them manchivalle except some hardcore haters.

Just now, lovemystate said:

yedho theda vundhi gnan lo ...kaani he is saying he did not mean or he was jovial so inko chance iddhamani.

actually this is tragic. Aa india, caste picchi lo padi they are unable to imagine a more beautiful world with more brotherhood, more choice and more dignity. At the core most of them manchivalle except some hardcore haters.

my wife is a member of anarchist group in Canada, and I've noticed the constant fighting, and the multiple splits in the organization. the only time there's some level of cohesion is after some major protest where some comrade got brutalized by the police. even then, that environment where people constantly challenge each other is something that most people cannot handle. especially ones who are used to being in some kind of position of power, through caste or money. my wife goes through it casually, since she lived a life of poverty until she graduated.

gnan is somewhat right. brotherhood is an ideal, but incredible hard, and almost impossible to achieve. brotherhood is not beautiful, but messy. but messy is fine, its how life is.

where gnan is wrong is, he says that since the utopian ideal is wrong, we should accept our capitalist/hindutva reality. its a shameless copout. It unimaginative, and pro-establishment. He is simply using his reading of the naxalite movement to justify the Indian state. in effect, he's a supporter of the state, and hence an enemy. haha..

yeah, at the core most people make their choice based on their understanding of how it benefits them, and there's no base social moral that everyone has signed up to.