Bhagat singhs of telugu land

lovemystate

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

my wife is a member of anarchist group in Canada, and I've noticed the constant fighting, and the multiple splits in the organization. the only time there's some level of cohesion is after some major protest where some comrade got brutalized by the police. even then, that environment where people constantly challenge each other is something that most people cannot handle. especially ones who are used to being in some kind of position of power, through caste or money. my wife goes through it casually, since she lived a life of poverty until she graduated.

gnan is somewhat right. brotherhood is an ideal, but incredible hard, and almost impossible to achieve. brotherhood is not beautiful, but messy. but messy is fine, its how life is.

where gnan is wrong is, he says that since the utopian ideal is wrong, we should accept our capitalist/hindutva reality. its a shameless copout. It unimaginative, and pro-establishment. He is simply using his reading of the naxalite movement to justify the Indian state. in effect, he's a supporter of the state, and hence an enemy. haha..

yeah, at the core most people make their choice based on their understanding of how it benefits them, and there's no base social moral that everyone has signed up to.

Bro there are different levels of brotherhood ..i think you are referring to some highest utopian levels ..but there are several levels below it which are still good enough.

I first noticed the brootherhood among westerners when i was in UK. I noticed despite their small population they had far more richer life socially. Any random englishman from leeds can enter a bar in brighton at south end - chat with anyone, date with any girl , marry any girl , enter businesses with any guy only limited by his individual ability or chance. Even a maid - we had an english maid for a while- had such dignity and bearing we used to sit and table and drink tea with her. Samething in USA. I see it now in koreans and increasingly chinese too. Even pakistanis and muslims have though not to the extent in west.

Compared to that what we have in india is absolute misery. Despite 1.3 billion bull$hit all you can real have meaningful social relationship is within caste ,region and religion. In urban areas there is some progress but it is still limited and people draw this crappy lines despite knowing how meaningless they are.

The point is most of the world enjoys far higher brotherhood and dignity and takes it for granted.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

yedho theda vundhi gnan lo ...kaani he is saying he did not mean or he was jovial so inko chance iddhamani.

actually this is tragic. Aa india, caste picchi lo padi they are unable to imagine a more beautiful world with more brotherhood, more choice and more dignity. At the core most of them manchivalle except some hardcore haters.

for eg. this db has no basic level of decency. some of them, if they disagree with a view, will go to any extent to shut you down. others who are not that shameless will simply put likes on their posts.or refer to you without directly referring to you. haha..

I consider this social inertia. its not because they are bad (some of them are disgusting ofcourse), but ideas don't move people right away. it takes a long time for ideas to sink in and gain momentum in any social setting.

anti-capitalist movements have to wait for their time to strike in the same way. anti-nationalist movements too. in the meanwhile putting out your views for other people to view. 

6 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Bro there are different levels of brotherhood ..i think you are referring to some highest utopian levels ..but there are several levels below it which are still good enough.

I first noticed the brootherhood among westerners when i was in UK. I noticed despite their small population they had far more richer life socially. Any random englishman from leeds can enter a bar in brighton at south end - chat with anyone, date with any girl , marry any girl , enter businesses with any guy only limited by his individual ability or chance. Even a maid - we had an english maid for a while- had such dignity and bearing we used to sit and table and drink tea with her. Samething in USA. I see it now in koreans and increasingly chinese too. Even pakistanis and muslims have though not to the extent in west.

Compared to that what we have in india is absolute misery. Despite 1.3 billion bull$hit all you can real have meaningful social relationship is within caste ,region and religion. In urban areas there is some progress but it is still limited and people draw this crappy lines despite knowing how meaningless they are.

The point is most of the world enjoys far higher brotherhood and dignity and takes it for granted.

hmm.. the brotherhood you speak of is born out of a state that provides for the neediest in the society. my issue is that this kind of brotherhood is not sustainable, because it turns anti-immigrant as soon as the economy dries up for the majority of brothers - which will happen because economy is under compulsion to grow or stagnate.

I'm okay with that society, compared to the assholery of uppercastes that cry on reservations in India.

however I aim for a much different world. but I prefer to fight with your world, than the current world.

32 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

everyone is crap in this db. jaffa supporters are so racist and casteist with their comments, BJP assholes are a different beast.

they just keep telling that they are better because they are not pulkas, like frogs inside a well.

I just don't understand y these people attribute wrong things

Can't they open eyes  n see

1 hour ago, crashnburn said:

idantha kaadhu gaani, Gnan anna,

there are two extremes. one extreme says that all people are equal and should be treated equally

the other extreme says that societies can't work without some level of hierarchy. indulo right, left ani time waste cheyyaku.

you know which side you are on.

nuvvu entha manchi ga maatladina, you're ultimately my enemy. simple.

my extreme may be the wrong choice, but it is how my brain is wired. and that's what i chose to act on, without even a hint of shame. I refuse to accept any boss, and will actively try to fcuk anyone who controls me.

'You are entitled to your opinion as well as I'm entitled to mine but I will fight till my last breath to uphold your freedom of expression'...these are my words to you brother ...even though poles apart...you can't convince me and I can't convince you...

22 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

my wife is a member of anarchist group in Canada, and I've noticed the constant fighting, and the multiple splits in the organization. the only time there's some level of cohesion is after some major protest where some comrade got brutalized by the police. even then, that environment where people constantly challenge each other is something that most people cannot handle. especially ones who are used to being in some kind of position of power, through caste or money. my wife goes through it casually, since she lived a life of poverty until she graduated.

gnan is somewhat right. brotherhood is an ideal, but incredible hard, and almost impossible to achieve. brotherhood is not beautiful, but messy. but messy is fine, its how life is.

where gnan is wrong is, he says that since the utopian ideal is wrong, we should accept our capitalist/hindutva reality. its a shameless copout. It unimaginative, and pro-establishment. He is simply using his reading of the naxalite movement to justify the Indian state. in effect, he's a supporter of the state, and hence an enemy. haha..

yeah, at the core most people make their choice based on their understanding of how it benefits them, and there's no base social moral that everyone has signed up to.

Brother naa reading gurinchi enduku le....I know I have my limitations...nenu nuvvu anukunnantha hypersensitive kaadhu....byata student Union lo Pani chesi thannina...atlaney dhebbalu kuda thinna...the paradox of the higher intellect people from priveleged backgrounds preaching and in fact deciding the policies on downtrodden...ivanni Chala daggara nundi chusinodini....so kindly refrain from personal remarks...I think it is not futile to expect least grain of decency from you...

8 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

'You are entitled to your opinion as well as I'm entitled to mine but I will fight till my last breath to uphold your freedom of expression'...these are my words to you brother ...even though poles apart...you can't convince me and I can't convince you...

I disagree with your opinion, and will keep challenging it. haha..

david hume, among the greatest western philosophers, postulated that humans are not moved by reason, but by passion.

leftists may have failed for 100yrs, but its not because leftism is utopian or wrong, but because a lot of these groups fall into the habits of the right - forming groups, establishing authority over fellow humans, etc.

i agree all leftists may not be equally passionate about individual liberty, but all movements in support of individual liberty are from the left. starting from the french revolution, catalonia before 2nd world war, etc.

you cannot fight for my right to freedom of expression, without fighting your own state. haha.. at that point you'll either become a leftist yourself or give up midway. haha..

I can easily convince you, if you keep talking to me. I doubt you convince me.

8 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Brother naa reading gurinchi enduku le....I know I have my limitations...nenu nuvvu anukunnantha hypersensitive kaadhu....byata student Union lo Pani chesi thannina...atlaney dhebbalu kuda thinna...the paradox of the higher intellect people from priveleged backgrounds preaching and in fact deciding the policies on downtrodden...ivanni Chala daggara nundi chusinodini....so kindly refrain from personal remarks...I think it is not futile to expect least grain of decency from you...

you first read what i wrote properly, before getting all agitated.

I also am against people preaching to the downtrodden. I agree that a lot of leftists do that, but not all of them.

you keep arguing against your own idea of leftism. but its a very diverse field. sudent unions are not representatitve of leftism, are only a small part of it.

26 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

I just don't understand y these people attribute wrong things

Can't they open eyes  n see

they just pulkas. and pulkas do deserve it.

that hate blinds them to their own assholery. simple.

13 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

kindly refrain from personal remarks

sorrry not possible. how you are a musugu supporter of the state, is a relevant remark that is about your political choice. if you think its personal, pls don't discuss politics in public. do it in front of a mirror.

smooth ga, noppi lekunda flow avvadaaniki, society emi chinna stream kaadhu ra.

adhi tsunami.

beachhouse kattukoni, overaction chesey prathi yedhava bhayam tho paaripovalsindhey :giggle:

intellectuals downtrodden ki preach cheyyakudadhu, sare.. mari nuvvu cheyyochha? :giggle:

repu vaadu katthhi teesaadantey, vaadiki emani saddi chepthav, cheppu ra bhai. lol.

emi cheppav. velli Indian police ni vaallu undey place choopetti osthav. intha maatraniki enduku ra bhai. lite teesko chepta.

basic. first you fight for your right. against whoever.

and don't use the state to curtail the right of others.

if everyone does that, world will be a better place.

you don't have to fight for others, or lift them up.

but if you love a country, you are already a horrible human being. haha..

10 hours ago, crashnburn said:

you should read thsi new book by Nathan McGovern - The snake and mongoose. 

it shows how the emergence of buddhism was an emergence of a different kind of brahminism. and its not anti-brahmin in its full sense. The fight was about whose conception of the brahman was the best.

Have you read ambedkar's "anhilation of caste" ? do so and also go throug this twitter for some very interesting nuggets of history

twitter.com/teloogoo