Jack Ma career advice: You don’t have to be smart to be successful

GucciGang

• 5 months later...

I agree and his oratory skills are awesome.

But, Unless you hit the success when you are at the right place in right time its a hard path for sure.  Pedda fashion aiepoyindi erojullo school dropouts kabatti mem ilaga unnam anadam. but clearly education is what takes you forward and consistency is what gives you success.

5 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

But, Unless you hit the success when you are at the right place in right time its a hard path for sure.  Pedda fashion aiepoyindi erojullo school dropouts kabatti mem ilaga unnam anadam. but clearly education is what takes you forward and consistency is what gives you success.

Timing also matters. Right thought at right time makes a lot of difference 

3 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

This is true. But education can be continued outside regular schooling system. If those drop outs continue, they will be successful. Narrow it down your learning paths to what you are passion about and continue. Those who followed that always succeeded.

15 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

difference between dropouts and others is taking tough decisions ante. 

48 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

90% dropouts mcd lo pani chesukuntaru, for rest of their lives only 10% business chesthe andhuko 10% succeed avutharu

Education thappani sari  gaa undali..you need not be topper though..medium range student ayyi, risk taking attitude unte you can do much better and also have a back up just in case things don’t go your way 

Yeah, Risk is a very rational word here. Jeff Bezos for example had a decent education background (Princeton University) and a lucrative career(D.E Shaw & Co) and his parents gave 300K for his Online Bookstore Business. 

Can we say he took risk or just tried a Business Model that he developed while driving from New York to Seattle.