• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DummyVariable

• riashli

• MagaMaharaju

• tittiemaster

15 hours ago, riashli said:

I know everyone here personally, infact I know the guy's family more, memu valla house lo few months unnam, his wife is much worst than what that girl knows.. 

How do you know if a girl is good or bad? They are always at their best behavior when chatting with boys. Any tips?

4 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

How do you know if a girl is good or bad? They are always at their best behavior when chatting with boys. Any tips?

send her to Big Boss reality show braces_1

16 hours ago, riashli said:

Anduke partner ni manchiga chuskovali.. that girl's husband beats her up like a beast, and that guy's wife has lot of attitude.. em chestaru , ilanti situations vastayi.. both have feelings but not crossing line due to marriage ethics.

why she has to put up with so much abuse. asal ela untaru oka intlo kalisi.

vinadanike disturbing undhi.

20 hours ago, DBgirl said:

Vadiki pelli ayindanta, she likes him ........so although how much my friendini is tempting he is not tempted anta. 

any tips how magadini mugulo dinchalo. 

antha temp chesina temp avvatledhu ante...magadena..assala matter undha ani doubte koduthundhi?

15 hours ago, riashli said:

I know everyone here personally, infact I know the guy's family more, memu valla house lo few months unnam, his wife is much worst than what that girl knows.. 

Still her husband is not ready to give up on their marriage right. People make choices for their own reason. Mi friend vadi karma ki vadini vadilesi, tell her to look on her own problems. Intlo husband tho kottinchukuni, ofc lo lover lanti vadu reciprocate cheyaka, enduku antha karma. 

17 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Define Good girl and bad girl please.

Just now, meri_zindagi said:

Still her husband is not ready to give up on their marriage right. People make choices for their own reason. Mi friend vadi karma ki vadini vadilesi, tell her to look on her own problems. Intlo husband tho kottinchukuni, ofc lo lover lanti vadu reciprocate cheyaka, enduku antha karma. 

ento papam

3 minutes ago, quirky said:

Parents ki cheppaleni vallu chala mandi untaru

Cheppakapoina telusthadhi parents ki I guess.

abusive relationship lo unnavallu cheppakapoina friends parents easy ga kanipettestharu