Looking for an employer to apply for H1B visa

Sri2019

Hi Guys,

I am looking for an employer to apply for H1B visa. I am in India now. I did my Masters in the USA and worked around 7 years. unfortunately when i applied H1B Extension during that time i came to India for family emergency. My employer canceled H1B. 

If you guys know any genuine employer please let me know 

Thanks in advance

2 minutes ago, Sri2019 said:

Hi Guys,

I am looking for an employer to apply for H1B visa. I am in India now. I did my Masters in the USA and worked around 7 years. unfortunately when i applied H1B Extension during that time i came to India for family emergency. My employer canceled H1B. 

If you guys know any genuine employer please let me know 

Thanks in advance

Why u want to comeback when you left at 2017?

4 minutes ago, Sri2019 said:

Not sure because my employer cancelled. I came to india in 2017.

Employer canceled h1b, but gc process lo 140 clear ayyindha? Asalu process start chesindra ledha?

6 minutes ago, WigsandThighs said:

Employer canceled h1b, but gc process lo 140 clear ayyindha? Asalu process start chesindra ledha?

140 is approved in 2016. in 2018 he mailed me that he is going to cancel ani...At that i didn't have any interest to come to USA... because of family concerns. 

6 minutes ago, Sri2019 said:

140 is approved in 2016. in 2018 he mailed me that he is going to cancel ani...At that i didn't have any interest to come to USA... because of family concerns. 

so whats your family concern if you can share, if it connects lot of people here to share their views 

1 minute ago, Sri2019 said:

Brother in law met an accident and he dead onthe sport...

so what you doing 3 years. what can you do for that, SAD but 3 years for this reason might have spoiled your career, now how it got corrected?

11 minutes ago, Sri2019 said:

2016 lo approve ayina 140 2018 lo cancel cheyyadaniki ledhu...copy undha nee deggara?

Also inka original h1 meedha enni years undhi?

5 minutes ago, DBgirl said:

so whats your family concern if you can share, if it connects lot of people here to share their views 

Help chesthe cheyyu lekapothe nee yerripoo threads loki poyi aaduko..neekendhuku ra KVP athani family situation and what he did for 3 years.*7*^

41 minutes ago, DBgirl said:

so what you doing 3 years. what can you do for that, SAD but 3 years for this reason might have spoiled your career, now how it got corrected?

Again looking for a job...Support for family and kids 

39 minutes ago, WigsandThighs said:

2016 lo approve ayina 140 2018 lo cancel cheyyadaniki ledhu...copy undha nee deggara?

Also inka original h1 meedha enni years undhi?

4 years H1B done. I will have 2 more years