qatar airways with baby

mirchi_bajji

guys. . how are the front seats assigned in qatar airways.  baby is less than an year old and might need bassinet or atleast front seats. i need the space since we have a baby on lap

i cant see seats before booking

2 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

guys. . how are the front seats assigned in qatar airways.  baby is less than an year old and might need bassinet or atleast front seats. i need the space since we have a baby on lap

Bassinets seats are good....more leg room for moms to keep diaper bag etc and stretch some legs. 

Qatar webstie or nee reservation details lo flight type mention chesuntadi....like Boeing 777-300R etc ani....go to seatguru website and search for that flight type and airline....they will give seat maps.  

any airlines infant tickets u need to call them & book....for infants they provide bassinet so they will select the seats as it needs to be un front row along with bassinet....qatar is good & i have travelled with infant before

12 minutes ago, krrish4u said:

any airlines infant tickets u need to call them & book....for infants they provide bassinet so they will select the seats as it needs to be un front row along with bassinet....qatar is good & i have travelled with infant before

ok will call them and book them. better to get some confirmation

26 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

Iphone unte call them ..andriod unte chat with them 

3 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

ok will call them and book them. better to get some confirmation

baa usually 6 to 7 eh untayi bassinet seats in international flight andaru munde book chesukuntaru I mean 6 months before itself if your tour is less than 2 months tough to find bassinet seat but try your luck 

27 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

baa usually 6 to 7 eh untayi bassinet seats in international flight andaru munde book chesukuntaru I mean 6 months before itself if your tour is less than 2 months tough to find bassinet seat but try your luck 

i just called them and they booked it for me. 25 dollar booking fee theskoledu kuda. 

1 minute ago, mirchi_bajji said:

thanks guys for the immediate replies. was worried as it is difficult to travel with baby.

first time travelling with baby a , don't worry people inside will help too 

38 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

nev chepina antha range lo demand em undadu le bro.. .. normal ga easy ga dorikipotundhi..