Uyare movie on Netflix - Awesome undi

tennisluvr

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Watch it, very good concept and shot in a novel way. 

Malayalam movies rock

I thought real incident nunchi teesaru ankunna...because there were many incidents..

but kudos to the whole movie

1 minute ago, panipoori said:

I thought real incident nunchi teesaru ankunna...because there were many incidents..

but kudos to the whole movie

Yes very well acted as well by the lead actress. 

4 minutes ago, MRI said:

bro, just a general random question.. do you wish to not identify yourselves as one of the two conventional genders?

Naah I don't have such fantasies bro, looks like you do since you've asked this question. Do you? 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Naah I don't have such fantasies bro, looks like you do since you've asked this question. Do you? 

monna edo topic lo nuvvo mari nee dupe oo chesina comment weird ga anipinchindi.. appudu busy vundi pattinchukoledu.. so asking now.. is there a reason to take a general inquiry as well offensive?

Just now, MRI said:

monna edo topic lo nuvvo mari nee dupe oo chesina comment weird ga anipinchindi.. appudu busy vundi pattinchukoledu.. so asking now.. is there a reason to take a general inquiry as well offensive?

Naah I was being sarcastic, chill. But aa comment ento exact ga chepthey I can explain better. I just found you asking this quite random and replied sarcastically anthey. No offense intended. 

1 minute ago, MRI said:

Naaku dupe unnada, vadevadu. Only @samaja_varagamana ki @samaja_vargamana unnadani telusu, @TOM_BHAYYA ki baane dupes unnaru but naakevadunnadu dupe? 

Just now, MRI said:

i said may be.. i saw that comment but did not spend time.. was surprising to see from you.. so was wondering may be a dupe..

Yeah maybe evado chesuntadu, won't be surprised.