• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sucker

• Amrita

• kevinUsa

• ShwethaNaidu

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Nope.  Edo petition ayite sign chesa.  *n$

:giggle: Akka call chey ippudu ade trend Twitter la. Favor ga vunnollu yes ani lenollu no ani senators phone badhalu ayyela calls chesthunnaru anta. 

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

:giggle: Akka call chey ippudu ade trend Twitter la. Favor ga vunnollu yes ani lenollu no ani senators phone badhalu ayyela calls chesthunnaru anta. 

Wassup bro.

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

Please  number ivvu adedo chesta. Toll free line lo yes no ani cheppala?

#S386 in its current form will destroy employment-based immigration for people from most countries around the world. This isn't the right solution to the per country cap. Please contact your Senators and ask them to OBJECT to expediting this vote outside of normal procedures.

1. New conversation

Replying to @AmyMaldonadoLaw

Would you please propose the 'right' solution to all the senators please? may be they can take the wise call of fairness for everyone

2 replies 0 retweets 2 likes

•  

Have done this a million times. We need: more visa numbers (they have been static for many, many years); exemptions from the cap for EB-1A and NIW; to stop counting derivatives (this is not based on statute), and more.

3 replies 0 retweets 3 likes

•  

I agree with you completely and this is really fair but advocating for caps is also not realistic. It is allocated for people and not countries. so its like saying ' i favour you and I dont care if you cut the line'!! Also whats wrong in everyone having similar wait times?

1 reply 1 retweet 2 likes

•  

I am an EB1 as well but look the wait times. I know someone who is far less qualified and recently arrived got GC faster then me, being here n contributed more! it simply isnt fair . it's all about #GreenCardEquality .

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

Finally an immigration lawyer who is a decent human being and is not willing to ruin this country for an extra buck. Thank you Amy. They could consider a one time deal to cleanup the backlog but give MONOPOLY to one country for 10+ years will destroy employment based immigration

EEwp7pVXUAAQ8Mq.jpg
0 replies 6 retweets 16 likes

Well said! This bill only benefits one single nation and one single industry! We must stop it!! @RandPaul @ChuckGrassley @SenSherrodBrown @LindseyGrahamSC @senatemajldr #NoS386

0 replies 1 retweet 8 likes

Since Nasscom has paid off @CoryBooker and @SenatorMenendez this is a useless effort unfortunately.

1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes

•  

It literally only takes one Senator's objection.

2 replies 0 retweets 5 likes

Try your luck .This bill will pass ..Sorry Amy

2 replies 0 retweets 3 likes

•  

Like they passed HR 392..

0 replies 0 retweets 4 likes

Please call to senators to oppose #s386 bill. #NoS386

Harris Depot @DepotHarris 28m28 minutes ago

You might want to have a look at this @seanhannity @GOPChairwoman @senatemajldr . #S386 is not merit-based, unfair to immigrants from 190 countries other than India, and will incent more H1B abuse which has taken jobs always from Americans! Please stop it in Senate TOMORROW!

3 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

1. New conversation

Would you please propose the 'right' solution to all the senators please? may be they can take the wise call of fairness for everyone

2 replies 0 retweets 2 likes

•  

Have done this a million times. We need: more visa numbers (they have been static for many, many years); exemptions from the cap for EB-1A and NIW; to stop counting derivatives (this is not based on statute), and more.

3 replies 0 retweets 3 likes

•  

I agree with you completely and this is really fair but advocating for caps is also not realistic. It is allocated for people and not countries. so its like saying ' i favour you and I dont care if you cut the line'!! Also whats wrong in everyone having similar wait times?

1 reply 1 retweet 2 likes

•  

I am an EB1 as well but look the wait times. I know someone who is far less qualified and recently arrived got GC faster then me, being here n contributed more! it simply isnt fair . it's all about #GreenCardEquality .

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

Finally an immigration lawyer who is a decent human being and is not willing to ruin this country for an extra buck. Thank you Amy. They could consider a one time deal to cleanup the backlog but give MONOPOLY to one country for 10+ years will destroy employment based immigration

EEwp7pVXUAAQ8Mq.jpg
0 replies 6 retweets 16 likes

Well said! This bill only benefits one single nation and one single industry! We must stop it!! @RandPaul @ChuckGrassley @SenSherrodBrown @LindseyGrahamSC @senatemajldr #NoS386

0 replies 1 retweet 8 likes

Since Nasscom has paid off @CoryBooker and @SenatorMenendez this is a useless effort unfortunately.

1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes

•  

It literally only takes one Senator's objection.

2 replies 0 retweets 5 likes

Try your luck .This bill will pass ..Sorry Amy

2 replies 0 retweets 3 likes

•  

Like they passed HR 392..

0 replies 0 retweets 4 likes

Please call to senators to oppose #s386 bill. #NoS386

2 lines

JA2018 @JA1515LA 2h2 hours ago

How many IT workers in UT. This #s386 will kill the middle class and ROW phd will be pushed to back of the line. Say no to #s386 @GOP @TheDemocrats

0 replies 3 retweets 8 likes

If #s386 #hr1044 pass in Senate tomorrow, then USA == India in IT. @LouDobbs @seanhannity @TuckerCarlson @AnnCoulter @IngrahamAngle Please inform Americans about this. https://www.facebook.com/243363639063201/posts/2627876040611937 

1 reply 0 retweets 10 likes

Lake Trout Retweeted Paul Donnelly

Truth of #S386

Lake Trout added,

Paul Donnelly @Ynotgreencards
Senator Durbin: "They are increasing the immigration from countries like India a marginal small amount at the expense of cutting back on immigration from other countries in a much more dramatic fashion—I don’t think there’s equity in that.” …
0 replies 5 retweets 10 likes

O really? Retweeted Vahid

Stop #S386 this is not what fairness really looks like please take a look @sendavidperdue @timkaine @MarkWarner

O really? added,

Vahid @vahid_g
Replying to @gupta_deenesh
Let me give an example. My room is in a mess, a huge mess that will take years to clean it up. Shall I distribute this mess to other rooms in the house so that I can figure it out quicker? Is this the fairness you are talking about?
1 reply 3 retweets 6 likes

Tricky @SenMikeLee & cohorts are trying to sneak through #S386 TOMORROW in the #Senate. CALL YOUR U.S. SENATOR TODAY & TELL THEM NO on this ANTI-DIVERSITY LEGISLATION THAT WILL GIVE 600,000 GREEN CARDS to 1 COUNTRY FOR 10 YEARS! OUTRAGEOUS. #GreenCardEquality @USTechWorkers

3 replies 11 retweets 9 likes

Please stop #S386. It destroys employment-based immigration for people from most countries around the world. @RandPaul @ChuckGrassley @SenSherrodBrown @LindseyGrahamSC @senatemajldr #NoS386

1 reply 0 retweets 1 like

Replying to @EverySecond7

I’m not! But #S386 is against being high skilled or talented! You tell me, how come I, as a potential PhD holder, should be treated the same as a bachelor degree holder? Do you see any merit or skill-based reform here?

1 reply 0 retweets 3 likes

#S386 H1b system is abused by Indian people, pass S386 will make USA filled with India people. It hurt diversity. @realDonaldTrump

0 replies 0 retweets 5 likes

Replying to @gupta_deenesh

Yes to a merit-based GC program brother! No to #S386 and #HR1044 though as they are anything but merit-based!

0 replies 1 retweet 3 likes

Just called more than 10 senators! Keep calling everyone! We must stop #S386!! Don’t give up!! #NoS386

2 replies 5 retweets 12 likes

Replying to @v9ee9 @majesticprimate and

Then you should adk for merit system not sham like #s386 which expedites your 50k, Tri-valley masters Andhra bros

2 replies 1 retweet 4 likes

VHD Retweeted Amy Maldonado

Why unanimous consent? All we are asking is hearing for this bill. This bill will hurt me and all my friends who have already applied for #GCs. #S386

VHD added,

Amy Maldonado @AmyMaldonadoLaw
#S386 in its current form will destroy employment-based immigration for people from most countries around the world. This isn't the right solution to the per country cap. Please contact your Senators and ask them to OBJECT to expediting this vote outside of normal procedures.
0 replies 6 retweets 15 likes

12 replies 66 retweets 118 likes

Chirrareddy Divakar Reddy Retweeted Immigration Voice

Thanks @SenMikeLee and @SenKamalaHarris for your leadership on taking fwd #HR1044 & #S386.

Chirrareddy Divakar Reddy added,

EEt8-UiWsAEFv1h.jpg
Immigration VoiceVerified account @immivoice
#BreakingNews #HR1044 #S386 Unanimous Consent on Thursday Sept 19th. Please call your Senators & ask them to support the…
0 replies 1 retweet 3 likes

#S386 has Jewish lobby support?!!! GTFO of here!! IM JEWISH and i can tell you that is not true. STFU with your bigoted lies. The Iranians are our friends and allies and you shouldnt.count on this passing so quickly.

0 replies 2 retweets 10 likes

AbhiJeet Dhannayak Retweeted Leon Fresco

Please call your senators and request for their support! #gcbackloggedcommunity #S386 #equality

AbhiJeet Dhannayak added,

Leon FrescoVerified account @FrescoLeon
Did you know that #greencardequality will also now include changes making it harder for unscrupulous employers to abuse the H-1B process (which helps American workers) and will also provide an accommodation to all previous questions about the bill. Learn more! https://twitter.com/immivoice/status/1174169546359525376 
0 replies 6 retweets 5 likes

Pick up the phone and call your senators and urge them to oppose #S386! We will stop it altogether! We don’t need a new loophole for the immigration system!! #StopS386 #NoS386 @RandPaul @ChuckGrassley @LindseyGrahamSC @SenatorDurbin

2 replies 12 retweets 22 likes

#BreakingNews #HR1044 #S386 Unanimous Consent on Thursday Sept 19th. Please call your Senators & ask them to support the Unanimous Consent Request on @SenMikeLee & @SenKamalaHarris’s Fairness For High Skilled Immigrants Act. https://www.facebook.com/243363639063201/posts/2627876040611937 

EEt8-UiWsAEFv1h.jpg
66 replies 526 retweets 801 likes

Iowa Constituent here - @ChuckGrassley @SenJoniErnst - can you PLEASE do something about #S386 The endless hoops that skilled workers, living here, working here, contributing to the economy here, have to go through because of our broken system is madness.

21 replies 131 retweets 214 likes

#NoS386 Thanks to Chinese American Civic Action Alliance (http://www.cacaaus.org ) for joining our fight against #S386. This insightful letter dispels the inaccurate notion that Chinese nationals benefit from S386. We welcome CACAA's support and look forward to working with them.

EEed1JRU0AEAZi7.jpg
EEed1JRUYAAje3y.jpg
10 replies 112 retweets 186 likes

Looks like #s386 will get another unanimous consent vote Sep 19th. I do hope senators who have reservations about this bill will speak up. I fear for my Hong Kong and Taiwanese PhD STEM student friends whose fates will be up in the air if this is passed.

2 replies 13 retweets 31 likes

Thank you @senJeffMerkley for continued support and taking #S386 “Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act of 2019” forward in the Senate Discussions.#equalityforall @SenBlumenthal @SenatorShaheen @SenWhitehouse @SenKamalaHarris @timkaine @RonWyden @SenatorCantwell @RepZoeLofgren

EEmZximU8AMcG0j.jpg
EEmZximUUAAEkFg.jpg
EEmZxinUUAAMSQy.jpg
69 replies 447 retweets 535 likes

P3nNjlIe_bigger.jpg

The #S386 bill in senate will ruin millions of jobs for Americans in decades to come! #realDonaldTrump you are the only one who can stop this madness.

4 replies 14 retweets 44 likes

Rand Paul wants 5k fixed green cards for Schedule A workers and has agreed to remove hold on #S386. A win-win situation for both sides. #HR1044 + #S386 may be merged and voted on Sep 19, 2019 as per reports.

4 replies 19 retweets 33 likes

It'd be a nice change of pace of media could ask the simple questions to Senators Cruz & Rubio: If you're against illegal immigration, do you think it is good policy to end all future Hispanic employment-based immigration? Both Senators are silent on #S386

7 replies 50 retweets 97 likes

Replying to @iamjohnoliver

Indians have been taking %75 of H1bs thanks to biased companies and %20 of GCs while other nationals take %7 or less. It's not fair. #s386 says fairness means giving %100 of GCs to Indians. Look at these graphs to see how much horrible would be if caps are removed. #Nos386 pic.twitter.com/qf6QZcFArZ

1 reply 21 retweets 37 likes

The @immivoice tries to push #S386 to a unanimous consent. Several crucial things to point out: 1) Contrary to what they (intentionally mis-)claimed, this is not good news for Chinese H1B workers either, not to mention those from other 190+ countries around the world. #NoS386

2 replies 22 retweets 40 likes

📣ACTION: Today is the last day to prevent this disastrous bill #S386/#HR1044 to get passed in the Senate tomorrow, It will only take a few minutes to call your states’ Senators office and voice your opposition: Find your Senator here and Call: https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm 

1 reply 13 retweets 22 likes

@SenThomTillis Dear Senator, please support #s386 to remove the country cap and give the fairness to high skilled immigrants.

EElSTRGX4AUOHlU.jpg
3 replies 9 retweets 25 likes

It will decrease more if #s386 get passed. Say #nos386 Huge decline in foreign students is bad news for America’s future | Opinion

2 replies 8 retweets 21 likes

High_Skilled_US_Graduate Retweeted High_Skilled_US_Graduate

Please watch this to see what happens if #S386 passes! We must stop it! #NoS386

High_Skilled_US_Graduate added,

mDRpKuKzgM-1Ne3e.jpg
2:19
High_Skilled_US_Graduate @SkilledUs
A very nice demonstration of impacts of #S386! It must be stopped! Instead, we should be fighting for a merit-based solution which benefits all of us! @supallofus @SenatorDurbin @SenSchumer @ChuckGrassley
Show this thread
0 replies 13 retweets 13 likes

#s386 is coming up again TOMORROW on the Senate floor to pass by unanimous consent. CALL your senator DC office and local office TODAY to oppose it! #NoS386

1 reply 13 retweets 26 likes

Call both your Senators DC offices & say I am a member of the _ State Chapter of Immigration Voice & am calling to request the Senator support the Unanimous Consent of the Lee-Harris bi-partisan #HR1044 #S386 Fairness For High Skilled Immigrants Act More https://www.facebook.com/243363639063201/posts/2627876040611937 

EEv5MvMWwAAjzbX.jpg
12 replies 210 retweets 260 likes

Nishant Joshi Retweeted John Oliver

Nishant Joshi added,

John OliverVerified account @iamjohnoliver
Here's our piece from last night on America's legal immigration system...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXqnRMU1fTs 
1 reply 0 retweets 2 likes

2) What @immivoice failed to mention is that HR1044/#S386 so far have had zero public hearing. While millions of lives in the backlog plus replaced Americans are directly impacted by the bills, legislators in our government have failed to let the public have a say. #NoS386

0 replies 12 retweets 41 likes

KPK Technologies Inc.'s lost the lawsuit against @USCIS -- https://news.bloomberglaw.com/daily-labor-report/consulting-companys-client-letter-sinks-h-1b-denial-challenge  NOW @USCISCuccinelli @USCIS @DHSgov needs to bust all there visa holders working in us tech jobs with fake resumes. @DHSCgovuk @POTUS @ChuckGrassley BLOCK #S386 BILL @USSenate

1 reply 9 retweets 10 likes

American Workers Coalition Retweeted Michael Emmons

🇺🇸

The good help of @Troup1998 Thanks Mike! No #S386 Call your Senators today: 202-224-3121 & tell them to vote #NoS386

16 hours ago, Sucker said:

Ippude whattsapp forward msg vachindi. GC bill almost confirmed kada. Good news. Arey okkadaina daawat iyyandi ra. Nenu pin chesina thadu ra. Yedo mana time bagoleka delete chesam anuko. Anyway happy days inka manollaki _-_

not yet bro . 

they are just trying to bring it floor for UC