To all the "bhashabhimanis" of this DB

tennisluvr

Ee Hyderabadi labbe gallaki Urdu vachu kabatti chustunnam ga domination. DB lo gonthu chinchukoni BJ istunaru. Ide domination Hindustani languages vachina vallaki. Bengalis anduke religion okataina undamu meetho annaru. Ippudu South India lo ade situation. Andhra vadiki hindi rakapothe endi vayya Telugu sakkaga vachu tukda tukda bhaasha kadu. Turaka gallu Marwari gallu Telugu 1st language chadivaru ante Telugu land lo unnaru kabatti chadivaru. Frogs in the well USA lo land aithe jeevitham aipotundi anukunevadidi kadu Hyderabad daati aalochinchani love day galladi

• Thanks 1

Ie language wars anedi 1960's concept ra ayya....oka two generations chetulu kalchukunaru...saripoleda ?

modern generation kuda inka ie language wars venuka poi inko 2 generations oppurtunities pogitukuntaru...

nidra levandi ra mabbu mokallara...

except Tamilians and their side kicks, Andhra telugu batch have diffferent opinions and still, they come up with silly reasons as to why not hindi...thappu meedi kadu, mee predessesors who brain washed your people to behave like this...

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

lets assume another case then...... what if someone was born, raised, work and die in vja... never been out of the state of AP... mari vadiki enduku english nerputhunnaru school lo? are you going cry about that too in that case

Telugu unfortunately can’t teach tech or medicine or law. So English is needed

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Telugu unfortunately can’t teach tech or medicine or law. So English is needed

thats how the system is, they imposed english to learn stuff. Im not sure about medicine or tech but you can still learn the indian law without english. But the tech and medicine are linked with western concepts so yeah you need english for that. 

But the point is, you can go to school and you dont want to be a technical professional, or doctor or lawyer and want to live in your own town and take care of your family business which is lorry transport, you dont need english for that. But you are still being taught english in school, just to extend your example. So you cant draw a line at one point and blame it. 

20 minutes ago, BigMac said:

Ee Hyderabadi labbe gallaki Urdu vachu kabatti chustunnam ga domination. DB lo gonthu chinchukoni BJ istunaru. Ide domination Hindustani languages vachina vallaki. Bengalis anduke religion okataina undamu meetho annaru. Ippudu South India lo ade situation. Andhra vadiki hindi rakapothe endi vayya Telugu sakkaga vachu tukda tukda bhaasha kadu. Turaka gallu Marwari gallu Telugu 1st language chadivaru ante Telugu land lo unnaru kabatti chadivaru. Frogs in the well USA lo land aithe jeevitham aipotundi anukunevadidi kadu Hyderabad daati aalochinchani love day galladi

Evado dhed dhimak chuthiye gadu edho annadani.... “hyderabadis” ni enduku antaav. I am a hyderabadi and read my posts in this thread.

Don’t fall prey to BJ fellows’ tactics man.... they want to create this split in the name of One-<everything>

1 minute ago, reality said:

Evado dhed dhimak chuthiye gadu edho annadani.... “hyderabadis” ni enduku antaav. I am a hyderabadi and read my posts in this thread.

Don’t fall prey to BJ fellows’ tactics man.... they want to create this split in the name of One-<everything>

Ala ela ? One everything ante split avtonda?....

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

thats how the system is, they imposed english to learn stuff. Im not sure about medicine or tech but you can still learn the indian law without english. But the tech and medicine are linked with western concepts so yeah you need english for that. 

But the point is, you can go to school and you dont want to be a technical professional, or doctor or lawyer and want to live in your own town and take care of your family business which is lorry transport, you dont need english for that. But you are still being taught english in school, just to extend your example. So you cant draw a line at one point and blame it. 

English ki Hindi  ki nakka ki naga Logan I ki antha theda vundhi. Almost all aspirational jobs like software, medicine, management needs English. Moreover Indian economy is a gutter economy which feeds on South Indian taxes to feed Hindi belt does not generate enough high paying jobs forcing people to go abroad where English becomes even more important.

on the other hand what is there in Hindi. No aspirational jobs, tomato sellers making a sale is not enough to impose on everyone.

if people want to learn with their own pocket money that is fine. But forcing it whatever may be the excuse -“basic “ Hindi or just few words is completely unacceptable.

7 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

English ki Hindi  ki nakka ki naga Logan I ki antha theda vundhi. Almost all aspirational jobs like software, medicine, management needs English. Moreover Indian economy is a gutter economy which feeds on South Indian taxes to feed Hindi belt does not generate enough high paying jobs forcing people to go abroad where English becomes even more important.

on the other hand what is there in Hindi. No aspirational jobs, tomato sellers making a sale is not enough to impose on everyone.

if people want to learn with their own pocket money that is fine. But forcing it whatever may be the excuse -“basic “ Hindi or just few words is completely unacceptable.

I know... I was just giving you an example just like you did... you cant deny the cases I gave in my example doesnt exist at all... maybe in fewer number but they will have to learn english too despite not working in any of the fields you mentioned above... 

12 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I know... I was just giving you an example just like you did... you cant deny the cases I gave in my example doesnt exist at all... maybe in fewer number but they will have to learn english too despite not working in any of the fields you mentioned above... 

Few cases not worth forcing every child 

5 hours ago, hyperbole said:

What does making Hindi national language mean? How is it different from the current 3 language status quo being implemented in the south? Is announcing it as national just for namesake then?

Does the official communications and paperwork happen only in Hindi? Currently every state government has the majority speaking language as the official language in their respective states.

Does that mean Hindi is made mandatory in schools? So non native speakers have to spend an extra effort and money in learning additional  languages whether it is Hindi or their mother tongue and extra criteria to pass or fail in the examinations. 

How will the competitive exam and  government exams be conducted? in English or Hindi? How does that not create inequality among native speakers and the non-native speakers. Atleast English is alien to both Native and Non-natove speakers. Think about the underprivileged class within non-native regions, they will again be left behind in the transition, by the time they learn the privileged class might  already taken up jobs in the government sector becuase of their access to better education .  

Hindi is just one another language, dravidian languages are far older than Hindi. Marthi, Bengali and Odia are also older than Hindi

Well put together!!!

No one wants to explain why adding Hindi is beneficial?  May be Sanskrit would be better option, as most languages except  Dravidian, Pali based languages offspring ed.  Why only Hindi? Is there any rational justification to justify this?

As soon as BJP formed govt in 2014, Modi made this Hindi comment, again in this is happening in his second term. BJP/RSS agenda is One Country One language and that One language to be Hindi. With these many statement by BJP govt and knowing their agenda, why do people still want to use their cover drives to support Amit Shah? Amit is just testing waters with his mild statements now before fully diving in. So the action of people who ever objecting  his statement is justified.

1 hour ago, chittimallu_14 said:

already replied previously about this burden thing, is this move a burden? yes. But its not the end of the world kind of burden. People can live with that, it doesnt hurt them or kill them. You can say I hate them when Im "for" the move when the govt says if you dont learn hindi your citizenship will be cancelled or your right to vote will be revoked. Right now, this move means nothing other than learning some basic hindi, im not even talking about being proficient in Hindi. And I think even if you dont learn hindi nothing is going to change just because Amit Shah said something, no one is going to assess your hindi skills tomorrow or after an year or five.

Like I said, its a process, you will get there eventually. I will root for you to be there someday :) 

arei babu em matladthunnav... I said majority wins because this is a democractic country ani anthe... kauravas, nazis entra nayana... 

just because a govt official/minister asked the public to learn hindi, diversity will not be lost. Diversity will be lost when they start banning languages and jail people for using anything other than hindi 

When you said majority I said that cannot be taken for granted on language n all issues

Based on your saying world can't survive

Governance is different to language

I don't have pbm with hin in other places

U didn't answer y should not tami in Hin State??

Let them learn for the same unity

1 hour ago, chittimallu_14 said:

stupic fcuks needs to realise that there are far more bigger issues on which BJP needs to be questioned like the economy and job creation issues.... this is basically a nothing but a huge debate is being stirred by retards and tdp sympathisers... 

OMG 😂

Karnatak cm is tdp sympathizer or he is retar

I never know about this

Stop abusing bro 

I appreciate you are making good points though

@Paidithalli bro nenu sapinchaledhu

Antha Vishnu Maya

Om namo venkatesaya

When ever things fall down swamy has his way 

Only he knows

Advani thatha told clearly bj party is like white shirt small ink is enough to taint 

Chiddu made far more statement but not many cared 

• Upvote 1