To all the "bhashabhimanis" of this DB

tennisluvr

23 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Well put together!!!

No one wants to explain why adding Hindi is beneficial?  May be Sanskrit would be better option, as most languages except  Dravidian, Pali based languages offspring ed.  Why only Hindi? Is there any rational justification to justify this?

As soon as BJP formed govt in 2014, Modi made this Hindi comment, again in this is happening in his second term. BJP/RSS agenda is One Country One language and that One language to be Hindi. With these many statement by BJP govt and knowing their agenda, why do people still want to use their cover drives to support Amit Shah? Amit is just testing waters with his mild statements now before fully diving in. So the action of people who ever objecting  his statement is justified.

Ikkada chala mandi naadi, naalaga, naa school etc lecture peektunnaru but they are forget they are still the top 10-20% of the society as they have made it this far and the in-attitude towards the greater society is baffling. Most percentage of the population are still struggling to provide basic education to their kids...malla okka added criteria i.e. pass in Hindi. Okka 20% mandi hindi exam la fail ayina that will be big number to deprive them of their opportunities.

okka sari UP, Bihar ollu Mumbai central railways itla natuka poyindro choodandi, Marathi vallu chala sarlu agitate chesindru we can’t compete them with in Hindi ani. Okkadu okkadu Harvansh Rai Bachan laga build up istunnaru Hindi naku vachi ani, anadriki vastadi Hindi but when it comes to completing with a native speaker how many can succeed is the big question and racial disparity akkadinunde start avutadi(almost all northies make fun of Hyderabadi hindi). Classic example is we are taught in English since childhood but how many of us can compete with a native English speaker here? Very few ..may be 1-2% and those are the people who go up the corporate ladder and others retire as coders.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

OMG 😂

Karnatak cm is tdp sympathizer or he is retar

I never know about this

Stop abusing bro 

I appreciate you are making good points though

Chesedhi antha BJ edhavalu chesi... inkokarni antaaru..

Most of the Telugus I have seen here and even in India discourage their children from talking in Telugu even at home. 

It's funny to see the same batch being up in arms due to this issue, they are obviously oblivious of their own hypocrisy. 

6 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Ikkada chala mandi naadi, naalaga, naa school etc lecture peektunnaru but they are forget they are still the top 10-20% of the society as they have made it this far and the in-attitude towards the greater society is baffling. Most percentage of the population are still struggling to provide basic education to their kids...malla okka added criteria i.e. pass in Hindi. Okka 20% mandi hindi exam la fail ayina that will be big number to deprive them of their opportunities.

okka sari UP, Bihar ollu Mumbai central railways itla natuka poyindro choodandi, Marathi vallu chala sarlu agitate chesindru we can’t compete them with in Hindi ani. Okkadu okkadu Harvansh Rai Bachan laga build up istunnaru Hindi naku vachi ani, anadriki vastadi Hindi but when it comes to completing with a native speaker how many can succeed is the big question and racial disparity akkadinunde start avutadi(almost all northies make fun of Hyderabadi hindi). Classic example is we are taught in English since childhood but how many of us can compete with a native English speaker here? Very few ..may be 1-2% and those are the people who go up the corporate ladder and others retire as coders.  

Well said.... appreciate your patience.

But these BJ scumbags won’t read your post or even they read, they won’t change.

5 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Eppudanna hood, redneck olla toh maatladava? Vaalu native speakers of english ee...grammar lo tu anta ta raadu..

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Most of the Telugus I have seen here and even in India discourage their children from talking in Telugu even at home. 

It's funny to see the same batch being up in arms due to this issue, they are obviously oblivious of their own hypocrisy. 

Learning a language is a personal choice man, all we are saying is imposition is a bad idea. language breaks the barrier or cross over through  business streams or doing business and entertainment. Hindi language majorly broke barriers for those 2 reasons. 

I have enrolled my kid in Bala badi this year and some of my friends with older kids enrolled them in French, Mandarin and German languages too..it is a personal choice

16 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

why are we even debating about mandatory hindi in school to start with... asalu BJP vallu ekkada annaru vayya hindi will be made a mandatory in curriculum ani... its just an "if" thing people are talking about here... I dont think they will put up a mandatory subject in every class. 

The only point some of us made about learning hindi in school is to show a point that hindi is already there in many schools ani, not that hindi will be pushed mandatory in EVERY single class/school

Just now, hyperbole said:

Learning a language is a personal choice man, all we are saying is imposition is a bad idea. language breaks the barrier or cross over through  business streams or doing business and entertainment. Hindi language majorly broke barriers for those 2 reasons. 

I have enrolled my kid in Bala badi this year and some of my friends with older kids enrolled them in French, Mandarin and German languages too..it is a personal choice

what do you mean by imposition here... how is hindi being imposed by shah's statement or tweet? 

Lets see if they are going to make it a mandatory rule and that everyone should pass a certain level or test, thats when you debate it this hard, not now. 

10 minutes ago, panipoori said:

Eppudanna hood, redneck olla toh maatladava? Vaalu native speakers of english ee...grammar lo tu anta ta raadu..

Avunu India nundi vache prati okkadu harward grade grammar use chestunnaru kada? 

28 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

OMG 😂

Karnatak cm is tdp sympathizer or he is retar

I never know about this

Stop abusing bro 

I appreciate you are making good points though

politicians are different.. im not talking about politics here, you will barely see me in any political thread here. Im not arsed about politics

39 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

When you said majority I said that cannot be taken for granted on language n all issues

Based on your saying world can't survive

Governance is different to language

I don't have pbm with hin in other places

U didn't answer y should not tami in Hin State??

Let them learn for the same unity

The day we have more tamil speaking people than hindi speakers, maybe you can push your proposal, not now though

7 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

what do you mean by imposition here... how is hindi being imposed by shah's statement or tweet? 

Lets see if they are going to make it a mandatory rule and that everyone should pass a certain level or test, thats when you debate it this hard, not now. 

If you go back to my first question. i have asked what does status of national language mean? That is where Mr.Shah showed his double standards and retracted on what he said before.

making anything mandatory at any level is an imposition as per my understanding, if you differ explain why?  The current status quo is good as is..i.e. how we learned Hindi or 3 language formula. 

5 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Avunu India nundi vache prati okkadu harward grade grammar use chestunnaru kada? 

depends on individual.....janalki interest lekapote eppatiki nerchukora ...as simple as that..adi hindi ayna english ayna or even it is technical

Just now, hyperbole said:

If you go back to my first question. i have asked what does status of national language mean? That is where Mr.Shah showed his double standards and retracted on what he said before.

making anything mandatory at any level is an imposition as per my understanding, if you differ explain why? 

I dont know what does national language mean per definition. But I think it means what the majority of the people speak. 

where did he say hindi is mandatory. Is that in school? or to get a govt job? or to contest in politics?

I think he gave a very generic statement on the occasion of hindi divas that hindi should be our one go to language and that everyone should learn it but nothing more than that. Its just that opponent politicians are making a scene out of it and sympathisers of other parties are getting their panties in a bunch.

I personally wouldnt like if the govt says you have to get a 40% in hindi tests in school/college to get a govt job or something like that. But I dont think that is what is happening now at all. 

19 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I dont know what does national language mean per definition. But I think it means what the majority of the people speak. 

where did he say hindi is mandatory. Is that in school? or to get a govt job? or to contest in politics?

I think he gave a very generic statement on the occasion of hindi divas that hindi should be our one go to language and that everyone should learn it but nothing more than that. Its just that opponent politicians are making a scene out of it and sympathisers of other parties are getting their panties in a bunch.

I personally wouldnt like if the govt says you have to get a 40% in hindi tests in school/college to get a govt job or something like that. But I dont think that is what is happening now at all. 

Then simply tell that they are not changing the status quo and why this kolaverdi? 

Pakistan broken into 2 because of enforcing Urdu as national language 

Srilankan civil war happened for rejecting Tamil as one of the National languages 

just saying..BJP need to be clear on what they by mean National language when at a time the status quo is working out quite fine