To all the "bhashabhimanis" of this DB

tennisluvr

Just now, Mitron said:

paina like lu choodu 🤣

Chusthunna chusthunna... 3 days nunchi ....

intha bevakhoofi endho.... saduvukuni konchem ingeetha gnanam unna evadiki ayina artham avuddi... whats the true motive behind this language push... ani.

10 minutes ago, reality said:

BJ galla kandlu dengaayi....

vaadante half gadu kabatti ardham kaale neekemaindi

how are those two statements contradictory in those picture?

in the first pic he never said to impose hindi over other languages, did he? That is the whole debate

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

Does that mean Hindi is made mandatory in schools? So non native speakers have to spend an extra effort and money in learning additional  languages whether it is Hindi or their mother tongue and extra criteria to pass or fail in the examinations. 

very sensible post especially the part I quoted above.... yes it could be a little effort taking but not the end of the world. There are many schools in hyd with hindi being taught already in school. My school had telugu and hindi and english languages right from primary school and @tennisluvr can confirm that and we all did fine.

Will it take extra effort? yes. Is this the end of the world? no. So, just dont blow it out of proportions for politics sake

First and foremost, no one will be forced to learn extra language. 

No imposition at all and no extra effort required at all...

Where is the question of ‘learning’ arose when no one is asked to learn ?

It is just a proposal and no guidelines or plan is published yet people have decided their own meaning of ‘One Nation One Language’

Anduke anedi, Information is wealth....aak telvadu fuk telvadu Hindi nai nai ante konderri gallu ayitaru...Already MG Ramachandran and NTR kalisi pedda panga namam pettipoinaru...Two generations later mother tongue lovers inka ade patukuni lolli kayyam

5 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

vaadante half gadu kabatti ardham kaale neekemaindi

how are those two statements contradictory in those picture?

in the first pic he never said to impose hindi over other languages, did he? That is the whole debate

“Unity in diversity” is what India known for. These namesake unity (one-<everything>) is detrimental.

Nobody can directly say, “we will impose this on you”... some things are to be read as what they actually imply.

Demonetization chesi black money ni curb chesam anatam elano.... strategically tuning people to talk one language and calling it as unity is also same...

In these days of globalization, India datithe Hindi ni evadu care cheyyadu...

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

very sensible post especially the part I quoted above.... yes it could be a little effort taking but not the end of the world. There are many schools in hyd with hindi being taught already in school. My school had telugu and hindi and english languages right from primary school and @tennisluvr can confirm that and we all did fine.

Will it take extra effort? yes. Is this the end of the world? no. So, just dont blow it out of proportions for politics sake

who ever wants to learn hindi they can..what people are saying is that they dont want any advice or suggestions on it.

I think its very reasonable thing

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, reality said:

“Unity in diversity” is what India known for. These namesake unity (one-<everything>) is detrimental.

Nobody can directly say, “we will impose this on you”... some things are to be read as what they actually imply.

Demonetization chesi black money ni curb chesam anatam elano.... strategically tuning people to talk one language and calling it as unity is also same...

In these days of globalization, India datithe Hindi ni evadu care cheyyadu...

the point is none of the other languages are being banned or calling them illegal.... spin it however you want, he never said everyone should only talk or use hindi

11 minutes ago, reality said:

Hindi nai ani koun bole re? But, “One language Hindi” ane BJ gallani G meedha thannali.

Hindi is one sweet language. No one denies that. But it is also one of other 18 languages in India... their shouldn’t be any discrimination to other languages by forcibly calling it a “Rajya Bhasha”.

So..the problem lies with the title but not anything else...anthe kada ?

ie matram daniki intha lolli ayinda ?

1 minute ago, siru said:

who ever wants to learn hindi they can..what people are saying is that they dont want any advice or suggestions on it.

I think its very reasonable thing

I dont even think he asked everyone SHOULD learn hindi.... its just that they will use hindi more often that it was (maybe on par with english)

7 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

rey Thikka  nayala @Android__Halwa. edhaina first proposal tho ne ra begin ayyedhi. “Just” proposal endhira yerri **. Vaadu second language mandatory annapudu learning endhuku vundavra Howle. 

Chutiye makelowde, baaju jaake goti khel...

• Haha 1

Once again my dear mother tongue lovers, NO one is asking you or forcing you to learn Hindi....it’s as simple as it is...no one will force to learn and no extra effort is required, Hindi will be seen quite often than it used to be along with your mother tongue and English....

Don’t act like DMK fanatics of 1960’s or Telugu lunatics of 1983...