To all the "bhashabhimanis" of this DB

tennisluvr

7 minutes ago, reality said:

Pedda hindi pandit lekka edho matladi baga matladina ani feel kaku... neekante ekkuva hindi vachu ikkada...

Neeku matter artham kakapothe vadhili **... kaani notiki edhi vasthe adhi blabber cheyaku...

nenu asalu hindi pandit ni anale... naku hindi vacho raado kooda neeku cheppale... it was you who said those and those are irrelevant to me and to the topic... 

not sure why are you barking at the wrong tree... rest it, I dont want to debate with you on this since you dont have the basic understanding of a discussion

5 minutes ago, mettastar said:

loveda ikkada issue mother tongue nashanam aithadi ani kadhu .. northie saaley gaallu mana daggara vachi thista vestaru ani

lol start ayyinda....TG lo andhrolla domination ani...malli South lo north domaination... inkenduku India is unity in diversity ani....aninniti vidagottesta saripoyee

49 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

TG motham lo urdu matlade vallu undaru, its mostly in hyd... Hyd lo especially old city ki poye RTC bus la meedha boards urdu lo kooda untai just because of that other non urdu speakers gola dengatle kada idhendi maaku ee "force" ani... same thing with hindi too, matladetodu matladthadu but nee intiki vachi aithe evadu gun pettadu G ki... hindi lo ka gunintham cheppamani

Nee G ra... TG lo urdu quite common... anni thelsinattu matladaku...

7 minutes ago, mettastar said:

loveda ikkada issue mother tongue nashanam aithadi ani kadhu .. northie saaley gaallu mana daggara vachi thista vestaru ani

US lo kuda desi gaalu vachi tista vesinaaru ga..

7 minutes ago, mettastar said:

hindi nerchukunte nortihe saaley gallu thista eyyadam entra babu... like I said we had hindi right from primary class in our school, many schools in hyd have those, it means nothing. 

looks like just because my son learns spanish words in school means mexico will overtake USA lol 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

nenu asalu hindi pandit ni anale... naku hindi vacho raado kooda neeku cheppale... it was you who said those and those are irrelevant to me and to the topic... 

not sure why are you barking at the wrong tree... rest it, I dont want to debate with you on this since you dont have the basic understanding of a discussion

argument chethakaka personal abuse start chesina chuthiye gadivi nuvve cheppali

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

People from some regions, especially down south are programmed to react in such away that when ever the word 'hindi' is heard, they are supposed make a huge cry about it no matter what it actually means but they are supposed to start off as 'imposition', threat to mother tongue, native language support and this group of people always find support from Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh.

benaglis, odia’s and marathi’s are more inclined to their languages than the south except for Tamil. The resistance will start from these regions than the south. Even in cities like Mumbai there is Maratha and Marathi pride

Just now, reality said:

argument chethakaka personal abuse start chesina chuthiye gadivi nuvve cheppali

arei babu I know I said I dont want to debate with you since you have no basic understanding..... but I will clarify just one thing and leave you alone.

I didnt personally abuse you... I said "G ki gun petti hindi nerchukomanaru ninnu" ani as an example... It doesnt mean "you" as a person, its a generic word I used to describe the situation that no one will be forced to learn hindi at gun point... here "you" means any person

56 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

TG motham lo urdu matlade vallu undaru, its mostly in hyd... Hyd lo especially old city ki poye RTC bus la meedha boards urdu lo kooda untai just because of that other non urdu speakers gola dengatle kada idhendi maaku ee "force" ani... same thing with hindi too, matladetodu matladthadu but nee intiki vachi aithe evadu gun pettadu G ki... hindi lo ka gunintham cheppamani

This is a generic statement... .not "you" as a single person @reality ... evariki gunpoint lo hindi nerpincharu ani example ga cheppina... 

Just now, hyperbole said:

benaglis, odia’s and marathi’s are more inclined to their languages than the south except for Tamil. The resistance will start from these regions than the south. Even in cities like Mumbai there is Maratha and Marathi pride

Bengalis,Odiya's and Marathi's, they have accepted multiple languages and they are very much shielded from linguistic politics...

Its the time for south top open up and accept more on this front...

10 minutes ago, reality said:

Nee G ra... TG lo urdu quite common... anni thelsinattu matladaku...

In entire TG barely 10% of the population untaru urdu speakers, I wouldnt call that as "common".  You call it common when its like old city where majority people speak it.

Over and Out

How about this

Let those who wants h  should make the same for those to learn another Lang of desam for every 5 years changing 

That way things will be better

Let's embrace all languages

7 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

How about this

Let those who wants h  should make the same for those to learn another Lang of desam for every 5 years changing 

That way things will be better

Let's embrace all languages

Anna...Vachinava...!!!!

After meeting Governor of Tamil Nadu Banwarilal Purohit, president of Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) MK Stalin said that the protest which was planned across Tamil Nadu on the imposition of Hindi language will not be held.

The decision to cancel the protest comes after the promise from Governor Banwarilal Purohit that the Centre will not force or impose Hindi in Tamil Nadu.

MK Stalin said that he got an invite from Governor Banwarilal Purohit to meet him in the morning and based on the invite he came to meet the governor in the evening.

Based on the meeting, the state-wide protest has been temporarily cancelled.

MK Stalin said, "Governor Banwarilal Purohit explained as to how the statement of Amit Shah has been misunderstood and no such imposition will be made on us."

Governor Banwarilal Purohit, when the DMK demanded if the Centre will be ready to acknowledge this, said that he's speaking as the representative of the Centre.

Following this Amit Shah has also released a clarification.

MK Stalin also said that if there is any attempt in the future to impose Hindi, the DMK will protest and make every effort to stop any such imposition.