To all the "bhashabhimanis" of this DB

tennisluvr

Just now, futureofandhra said:

Perfect bro how about Tel  in Hin area??

mundhu telugu janam ni telugu sakkaga matladi sakkagada raayamanu... adhi ayyaka we can talk about others learning our language...  hyd lo IT companies lo pani chesey north indians ki manolllu telugu nerparu instead we talk to them in hindi or english .... telugu lo rendu types of "LA" lu unnai ani kooda chala mandi ki thelidu, now what do you want to debate about it. We think talking in english or even hindi is cool compared to telugu... 

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

mundhu telugu janam ni telugu sakkaga matladi sakkagada raayamanu... adhi ayyaka we can talk about others learning our language...  hyd lo IT companies lo pani chesey north indians ki manolllu telugu nerparu instead we talk to them in hindi or english .... telugu lo rendu types of "LA" lu unnai ani kooda chala mandi ki thelidu, now what do you want to debate about it. We think talking in english or even hindi is cool compared to telugu... 

Since you have this opinion on Telugu

How about Tamil??

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Nuvvu raasindhi it is not end of world so stop complaining and learn Hindi. Nenu daanike iccha reply. Response Leka haha anta.

nuvvu ichina dhanni reply anar ra item ga... where did I even talk about "hating non hindi speaking children" ..... and you expect me to discuss with you? fcuk right off stupid cunnt

You think not we. And you need to change. Just talk in English always with them firmly. They will change if not that’s fine. What’s your loss he is here.

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes I can confirm. I can speak Hindi with native proficiency, write, read as well. I can do the same with Telugu as well. 

So I don't see any issue to learning another language Hindi apart from our mother tongue and English. @chittimallu_14

Bro nothing wrong

How about someone from Hin state learn tami

nuvvu ichina dhanni reply anar ra item ga... where did I even talk about "hating non hindi speaking children" ..... and you expect me to discuss with you? fcuk right off stupid cunnt

Daani implication adhe ra Sannasi. Nuvvu emi matladathavo neeke thelidhu.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

Since you have this opinion on Telugu

How about Tamil??

what opinion do I have? I stated a fact... epudaina north indians telugu lo matladadam choosava mana states lo? I have seen very few, why? our folks are comfortable talking to them in eng/hindi rather than wanting them to talk in telugu... its not an opinion, its a plain fact and you would know that if you grew up in hyd.

Coming to tamil, why should I learn tamil? or for that matter why should anyone learn tamil? if we have to pick one language to represent us whole then it will be hindi due to the plain fact that its already established well in four corners of the country and its the most widely spoken, understood language nation wide... its a democratci country and fortunately or unfortunately majority wins... 

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Daani implication adhe ra Sannasi. Nuvvu emi matladathavo neeke thelidhu.

just because im "for" adding an extra language in school syllabus doesnt mean I hate the children... the day you realise simple things like this, you will get better.. .just keep trying and learn everyday, its a process for slow people like you :) 

7 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

You think not we. And you need to change. Just talk in English always with them firmly. They will change if not that’s fine. What’s your loss he is here.

I already said our telugu people will talk to those north indians in hyd in hindi or english... what are you trying to say with this again?

6 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Bro nothing wrong

How about someone from Hin state learn tami

Plenty of them do, and did. I have plenty of friends from Northern Indian background who studied Telugu as an extra language in school and had no issues doing that. They still speak Telugu with decent proficiency. 

Looks like most of you went to schools which didn't have an option of third language. 

I already said people will talk those north indians in hyd in hindi or english... what are you trying to say with this again?

I think most of the people that are having their panties in a twist when asked to learn Hindi are often those that have never had the chance to see someone not of their linguistic background growing up. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

I think most of the people that are having their panties in a twist when asked to learn Hindi are often those that have never had the chance to see someone not of their linguistic background growing up. 

or  "it was pushed by BJP, so it must be wrong" batch

7 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

what opinion do I have? I stated a fact... epudaina north indians telugu lo matladadam choosava mana states lo? I have seen very few, why? our folks are comfortable talking to them in eng/hindi rather than wanting them to talk in telugu... its not an opinion, its a plain fact and you would know that if you grew up in hyd.

Coming to tamil, why should I learn tamil? or for that matter why should anyone learn tamil? if we have to pick one language to represent us whole then it will be hindi due to the plain fact that its already established well in four corners of the country and its the most widely spoken, understood language nation wide... its a democratci country and fortunately or unfortunately majority wins... 

Because they dont want to learn .. or even if they know they dont want to speak. Gudha balupu tho atla chestharu chala mandhi. I have seen lot of mangalore people who learnt telugu and speak in telugu