To all the "bhashabhimanis" of this DB

tennisluvr

6 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

just because im "for" adding an extra language in school syllabus doesnt mean I hate the children... the day you realise simple things like this, you will get better.. .just keep trying and learn everyday, its a process for slow people like you :) 

If that extra language is mandatory which is what Hindi as link language means then it automatically implies you want to burden children and you hate them. It is you who can not connect basic dots.

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I think most of the people that are having their panties in a twist when asked to learn Hindi are often those that have never had the chance to see someone not of their linguistic background growing up. 

I think the funny part is calling for south unity... one language ayna telugu ne two states ayyevarauku urukoledu...hindi anesariki south unity gurtukostondi..

CITI_c$y

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

what opinion do I have? I stated a fact... epudaina north indians telugu lo matladadam choosava mana states lo? I have seen very few, why? our folks are comfortable talking to them in eng/hindi rather than wanting them to talk in telugu... its not an opinion, its a plain fact and you would know that if you grew up in hyd.

Coming to tamil, why should I learn tamil? or for that matter why should anyone learn tamil? if we have to pick one language to represent us whole then it will be hindi due to the plain fact that its already established well in four corners of the country and its the most widely spoken, understood language nation wide... its a democratci country and fortunately or unfortunately majority wins... 

4 corners of the country lo establish ayindha?

If you have the question of why Tami to be learned in Hin state

Why hin should be in another state?

Why not hin state learn other languages what's wrong in it?

If majority wins kauravas lost bro 

Nazis doomed 

Let's learn from history

Unity in diversity is strength of India

Hindi =all Indian languages individually dude 

12 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Since you have this opinion on Telugu

How about Tamil??

Bro modi and shoe Ki bhale goyyi theesav... nuvvu ankunte ayipothadhi bro ... KCR kuda nashanam avvlaani koruko

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes I can confirm. I can speak Hindi with native proficiency, write, read as well. I can do the same with Telugu as well. 

So I don't see any issue to learning another language Hindi apart from our mother tongue and English. @chittimallu_14

Just because you have learnt it does not give you the right to impose it on every South Indian child and ram it on their throats. Understand some basic morality.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Plenty of them do, and did. I have plenty of friends from Northern Indian background who studied Telugu as an extra language in school and had no issues doing that. They still speak Telugu with decent proficiency. 

Looks like most of you went to schools which didn't have an option of third language. 

hyd lo thara tharaluga unde entha mandhi marwadi/thurak batch telugu nerchukoni mtladatharu .. 

• Upvote 1

Oorke emotional avvakandi prathidaaniki. First enduku chepthunnaro artham chesukondi. Andaroo hindi nerchukunte bodi and shoe gaadiki endi benefit? 

Actually what he said was good. Mother tongue kaakunda inko common language chaala avasaram country growth. 

For ex: ap lo oranges and grapes vere states ki export chestaru farmers. Chaala mandi language problem ayyi vendors ki nominal prices ki ammestaru. Ade common lang undunte easy ga market chesukovachu vere states lo kuda for good price. 

3 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Because they dont want to learn .. or even if they know they dont want to speak. Gudha balupu tho atla chestharu chala mandhi. I have seen lot of mangalore people who learnt telugu and speak in telugu 

they dont want to learn or not that is secondary, first thing is our folks dont talk to them in telugu... asalu idharu telugollu kooda chala mandi posh ga english lo matladukuntunnaru iyala repu 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

they dont want to learn or not that is secondary, first thing is our folks dont talk to them in telugu... asalu idharu telugollu kooda chala mandi posh ga english lo matladukuntunnaru iyala repu 

so when people are already talking in english inka lolli endhi ? y hindhi 

our folks dont talk in telugu anedi wrong .. first marwadi shop ki poinav anuko you start in telugu .. vaallaki ardam kaledu matladaledu ante apudu hindi loki digutham

3 minutes ago, IndiAndhrapradesh said:

Oorke emotional avvakandi prathidaaniki. First enduku chepthunnaro artham chesukondi. Andaroo hindi nerchukunte bodi and shoe gaadiki endi benefit? 

Actually what he said was good. Mother tongue kaakunda inko common language chaala avasaram country growth. 

For ex: ap lo oranges and grapes vere states ki export chestaru farmers. Chaala mandi language problem ayyi vendors ki nominal prices ki ammestaru. Ade common lang undunte easy ga market chesukovachu vere states lo kuda for good price. 

Avasaram aina vaadu nerchuntadu. 9 crores lo entha mandi oranges and grapes ammedhi. Vallu kooda exports cheyyali ante English better. Prathi Chinna pillavaadibi balavanthanga nerpinchakkarledhu.

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

If that extra language is mandatory which is what Hindi as link language means then it automatically implies you want to burden children and you hate them. It is you who can not connect basic dots.

already replied previously about this burden thing, is this move a burden? yes. But its not the end of the world kind of burden. People can live with that, it doesnt hurt them or kill them. You can say I hate them when Im "for" the move when the govt says if you dont learn hindi your citizenship will be cancelled or your right to vote will be revoked. Right now, this move means nothing other than learning some basic hindi, im not even talking about being proficient in Hindi. And I think even if you dont learn hindi nothing is going to change just because Amit Shah said something, no one is going to assess your hindi skills tomorrow or after an year or five.

Like I said, its a process, you will get there eventually. I will root for you to be there someday :) 

4 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

4 corners of the country lo establish ayindha?

If you have the question of why Tami to be learned in Hin state

Why hin should be in another state?

Why not hin state learn other languages what's wrong in it?

If majority wins kauravas lost bro 

Nazis doomed 

Let's learn from history

Unity in diversity is strength of India

Hindi =all Indian languages individually dude 

arei babu em matladthunnav... I said majority wins because this is a democractic country ani anthe... kauravas, nazis entra nayana... 

just because a govt official/minister asked the public to learn hindi, diversity will not be lost. Diversity will be lost when they start banning languages and jail people for using anything other than hindi 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, mettastar said:

hyd lo thara tharaluga unde entha mandhi marwadi/thurak batch telugu nerchukoni mtladatharu .. 

Bro marwaadi ollani takkuva ancha estunnavu. They are proper businessman, maa intiki kada marwadi vuncle Andhra aunties tho kooda maanchi telugu matladevadu of course with his marwadi accent anuko but still. 

Thuraka batch antava depends on where they grew up. Old city batch I agree peddaga matladaru but rest of them speak Telugu to a fair extent

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Avasaram aina vaadu nerchuntadu. 9 crores lo entha mandi oranges and grapes ammedhi. Vallu kooda exports cheyyali ante English better. Prathi Chinna pillavaadibi balavanthanga nerpinchakkarledhu.

Nenu just example icha bro. Imo, marketing any product would be easier ani. Avasaraniki boundaries veseste growth anedi undadu. First Language ochunte edo oka avasaram or opportunity create chesukuntaru.

Oka place ki fix ayyi akkade bathakadam easy na leka multiple options unte better aa?

ilaa conservative ga undatam valla janala mind set kuda alaage freeze ayipothondi. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Bro marwaadi ollani takkuva ancha estunnavu. They are proper businessman, maa intiki kada marwadi vuncle Andhra aunties tho kooda maanchi telugu matladevadu of course with his marwadi accent anuko but still. 

Thuraka batch antava depends on where they grew up. Old city batch I agree peddaga matladaru but rest of them speak Telugu to a fair extent

different parts of hyd lo unde turkollu 90% telugu matladaru ... not only old city