To all the "bhashabhimanis" of this DB

tennisluvr

1 minute ago, mettastar said:

so when people are already talking in english inka lolli endhi ? y hindhi 

our folks dont talk in telugu anedi wrong .. first marwadi shop ki poinav anuko you start in telugu .. vaallaki ardam kaledu matladaledu ante apudu hindi loki digutham

two different topics... paina okadu adigadu why dont they learn telugu ani... so I said manolle telugu sakkaga use cheyyaru everywhere then how can we ask them to use our language ani... 

dhigaku hindi lo ki.. go to some other shop then... I know it sounds silly but ne example ki naa dhagara adhokkate answer undi. But im tlaking about a much broader picture than one marwadi shop example. The general notion in telugu people is english or hindi lo matladithe you are more thope ani ... you cant deny that. When we already have that inferiority complex about our own language then whats the point of asking outsiders to learn our language. 

so basically we need to learn their language so that it will become easy for them to understand us when they visit us or easy to communicate to them if at all we visit them 

only one way annamata

Just now, mettastar said:

so basically we need to learn their language so that it will become easy for them to understand us when they visit us or easy to communicate to them if at all we visit them 

only one way annamata

good or bad thats how the world is working... thellodu india ki vachina leka nuvu US lanti desam ki vellina nuvu vadi baasha lo matladali thappa vadu India visitng ki vachadu ani nee baasha lo matladadu

1 minute ago, mettastar said:

only one way annamata

👞 and Bodi gadiki translator karchulu migilichi valla paithyam ni manaki direct ga Hindi lone rudda daaniki... 

12 minutes ago, mettastar said:

hyd lo thara tharaluga unde entha mandhi marwadi/thurak batch telugu nerchukoni mtladatharu .. 

All Saints, St.PAuls,Josepths, PAtrics etc schools lo turkollu, marwadollu gujju batch chala mandi vuntaru sadukune porallu...sachinattu telugu sadivinaru....lekka prakaram aithe vallu sadavodhu but they had no isses...

Hyderabad lo tara taraluga vunde marwadi batch telugu kuda matladutaru...okasari begumbazaar poi chudu..

in Hyderabad, most common conversation and business language is a mix of telugu,hindi and urdu....odcourse, Kukatpally is different issue anuko

3 minutes ago, IndiAndhrapradesh said:

Nenu just example icha bro. Imo, marketing any product would be easier ani. Avasaraniki boundaries veseste growth anedi undadu. First Language ochunte edo oka avasaram or opportunity create chesukuntaru. 

Bro you absolutely don’t seem to understand how competitive the world to waste on useless languages like Hindi which has no science or technology and how unfair it is forcing people who we’re speaking their mother tongue for thousands of years to suddenly learn another language because “India”. I don’t know how else I can explain.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Bro you absolutely don’t seem to understand how competitive the world to waste on useless languages like Hindi which has no science or technology and how unfair it is forcing people who we’re speaking their mother tongue for thousands of years to suddenly learn another language because “India”. I don’t know how else I can explain.

ok let me ask you in a different way... what happens if you dont learn hindi now after shah's statement?

4 minutes ago, mettastar said:

only one way annamata

their language endi ? Do anyone own HIndi ? May be you have a wrong impression that North India owns Hindi...Nah, everyone owns Hindi...unlike Andhra Pradesh owns telugu and Tamil Nadu owns Tamil, No one owns Hindi...

I think this is the problem with linguistic identity...

10 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

already replied previously about this burden thing, is this move a burden? yes. But its not the end of the world kind of burden. People can live with that, it doesnt hurt them or kill them. You can say I hate them when Im "for" the move when the govt says if you dont learn hindi your citizenship will be cancelled or your right to vote will be revoked. Right now, this move means nothing other than learning some basic hindi, im not even talking about being proficient in Hindi. And I think even if you dont learn hindi nothing is going to change just because Amit Shah said something, no one is going to assess your hindi skills tomorrow or after an year or five.

Like I said, its a process, you will get there eventually. I will root for you to be there someday :) 

arei babu em matladthunnav... I said majority wins because this is a democractic country ani anthe... kauravas, nazis entra nayana... 

just because a govt official/minister asked the public to learn hindi, diversity will not be lost. Diversity will be lost when they start banning languages and jail people for using anything other than hindi 

Malli nothing more than basic Hindi endhira. What is basic Hindi? It will be another subject another burden on child. How is it not hating the child.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

All Saints, St.PAuls,Josepths, PAtrics etc schools lo turkollu, marwadollu gujju batch chala mandi vuntaru sadukune porallu...sachinattu telugu sadivinaru....lekka prakaram aithe vallu sadavodhu but they had no isses...

Hyderabad lo tara taraluga vunde marwadi batch telugu kuda matladutaru...okasari begumbazaar poi chudu..

in Hyderabad, most common conversation and business language is a mix of telugu,hindi and urdu....odcourse, Kukatpally is different issue anuko

Absolutely, ee language imposition ani matladevallu mostly Kukatpally batch la unnaru. Proper Hyderabad lo perigunte you would have never seen this issue. Maa school lo chaala mandi turkollaki first language Telugu unde, they speak with native proficiency in Telugu and I have never seen them crib and complain as much as the people here in DB seem to do

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

lol nee errihookathvam ikkada kuda chupinchala .. I lived in lot of places in hyd except for kukatpally 

9 minutes ago, IndiAndhrapradesh said:

Nenu just example icha bro. Imo, marketing any product would be easier ani. Avasaraniki boundaries veseste growth anedi undadu. First Language ochunte edo oka avasaram or opportunity create chesukuntaru.

Oka place ki fix ayyi akkade bathakadam easy na leka multiple options unte better aa?

ilaa conservative ga undatam valla janala mind set kuda alaage freeze ayipothondi. 

Exactly...

We cannot create borders based on linguistic identity....if language hinders growth, we have to break the barriers anthe kani modern world lo language should not be barrier, neither an hindrance towards communication.

Look at the way Tamils and Andhras have trouble with communication when they travel in North India and vice versa...

Who the hell is amit shah to take citizenship away from a South Indian lady or child or grandmother because they can’t speak frigging Hindi . Andhra and telangana and Telugu people land and Tamil Nadu is Tamil people land . It is not land of Delhi to banish people. India can fkoff if it can’t accept thousands of years of culture.

Just now, mettastar said:

lol nee errihookathvam ikkada kuda chupinchala .. I lived in lot of places in hyd except for kukatpally 

Thanks for the heads up..but its as good as useless for me to know where you have lived. Trust me, absolutely useless.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

their language endi ? Do anyone own HIndi ? May be you have a wrong impression that North India owns Hindi...Nah, everyone owns Hindi...unlike Andhra Pradesh owns telugu and Tamil Nadu owns Tamil, No one owns Hindi...

I think this is the problem with linguistic identity...

Own cheyyadam ante thoskoni bank lo pettukovadam ani kadhu... if something is not yours.... thats others’.