Loan to buy land in India

Sarai_Veerraju

Looking for some info,

I'm planning to buy land in India and looking for loan options here.

Loan amount around 50-60L INR. I have good credit score(>730) and annual income of 125k.

Is it better to get a loan here or in India? Also interest rates here. I've never taken a loan in USA and hence dont know much about interest rates here.

Just now, Sarai_Veerraju said:

Looking for some info,

Loan amount around 50-60L INR. I have good credit score(>730) and annual income of 125k.

Is it better to get a loan here or in India? Also interest rates here. I've never taken a loan in USA and hence dont know much about interest rates here.

Amrika lo interest rates are very less no? Compared to India. 

3 minutes ago, Sarai_Veerraju said:

Looking for some info,

You have to to take unsecured loan, like personal loan or home equity if you have it, ikada personal loan manchi deal or credit cards balance transfer apply chesthe cheap. 

3 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Amrika lo interest rates are very less no? Compared to India. 

From what I came to know from google, ikkada mortgage loans ivvaru for property in India. So personal loan is the option ani chadivvanu.

I'm not 100% sure about this info. So looking for options currently.

5 minutes ago, Sarai_Veerraju said:

Looking for some info,

Home loan will not be applicable to buy land in India...Land loan or else personal loan is way out..

Some cases banks may grant loan if you are ready to start construction of house in the land bought with in certain time period and can grant home loan for it...

5 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Home loan will not be applicable to buy land in India...Land loan or else personal loan is way out..

Some cases banks may grant loan if you are ready to start construction of house in the land bought with in certain time period and can grant home loan for it...

Hyd lo ayithe HMDA approved residential layout plot ayithe 50% loan istharu ankunta bruh

16 minutes ago, Sarai_Veerraju said:

From what I came to know from google, ikkada mortgage loans ivvaru for property in India. So personal loan is the option ani chadivvanu.

I'm not 100% sure about this info. So looking for options currently.

Personal loans .. car refinance.. cash balance transfers .. 401k loan 

11 minutes ago, Sarai_Veerraju said:

Also taking exchange rate into consideration, which is best? either to take a personal loan here and pay it off in < 3 years or get a loan in India

If you can pay it fast ikada tisesko so that property in India will be secured , but keep in mind , if you are planning to buy home in USA in 3 years , your credit score or loan to income ratio will impact on the home you can afford here

4 minutes ago, kothavani said:

If you can pay it fast ikada tisesko so that property in India will be secured , but keep in mind , if you are planning to buy home in USA in 3 years , your credit score or loan to income ratio will impact on the home you can afford here

I dont have any plans to buy a home here. Fast antey looking to pay it off ASAP. It might take 2-3 years to clear the loan

2 minutes ago, Sarai_Veerraju said:

I dont have any plans to buy a home here. Fast antey looking to pay it off ASAP. It might take 2-3 years to clear the loan

If you don't have plans to buy house in the US, then better to invest in Hyd.

Invest cheyakunda just save chesthu pothe, after 5 years ne savings tho 2 bhk apartment radhu ikkada appudu. With the same total amount which you can save in the next 5 years, if you plan loan and then you'll get a villa now itself and you can keep on making partial repayments along with regular EMIs to close the loan in 4 or 5 years.

7 minutes ago, Sarai_Veerraju said:

First lo alage anipistadi, slow ga gula lestadi naku alage ayindi, first lo vachina saving vachinatlu india lo plot tisukuna (it was good investment though_) later once kid vachaka bought a home apdu chala kastam ayindi to get the loan frieends help tho was able to buy , just advice if you dont have plans no brainer personal tisukoni jaldi clear chesayadame

3 hours ago, Sarai_Veerraju said:

Looking for some info,

Agri Land or Residential plot or Commerical land ?

6 hours ago, Sarai_Veerraju said:

Looking for some info,

It is so much pain to take loan in India.. I took 1 cr loan but took almost a year to get approved they require income + property papers .. I took loan 5 yrs back .