cauvery calling

kothavani

Sadguru cauvery calling mida edo rallies chestunadu , is it worth it ante dani valla emina upayogam unda lekapothe just stunt ? Last time rally for rivers not sure any benefit came out of it, any body knows the details (just increasing the green belt ? inka emina special unda?

I dont know if his rally is any beneficial but I surely know that we need to take care of forests and rivers more. So if his rallies are raising awareness among people then thats good enough

1 hour ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I dont know if his rally is any beneficial but I surely know that we need to take care of forests and rivers more. So if his rallies are raising awareness among people then thats good enough

ok , kcr sir kuda haritha haram, cbn sir kuda aakupachha andhra ani evo evo chesaru, sadguru chese dantlo anything new about how will just motor cycle rally increase the green belt purpose endi ?

1 hour ago, chittimallu_14 said:

everybody is aware baa trees are good ani but intha ubranization lo ekada vautundi adi ? usage perigindi ekva non veg, tubs lo snanalu, swimming pools etc etc cheruvulu endi potunayi apud apdu kakatiya mission lantivi will help chuddam

On 9/19/2019 at 4:02 AM, chittimallu_14 said:

After seeing your post  I took sometime to search and provide you below info.Hope you spend sometime looking into below stuff.

please watch @5:21 on rallyforrivers---one of the  policy recommendation

Implementation : Ongrounds --Waghari river 

cauverycalling --- About Agroforestry in Tamilnadu & Karnataka 

Rallyforrivers Draft submitted to Govt : 

about cauvery calling ---242 crores trees Funds Management