First Five Review

pittagoda

https://www.amazon.in/Sennheiser-Wired-Hi-End-Headphone-Amplifier/dp/B002NV1J2C/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?keywords=sennheiser+on+ear+hd+800&qid=1568919628&s=electronics&sr=1-2

Best headphone out in the market!
This headphone rocks! At first I was hesitant to buy it because of it's price. But then my Mausi advised me to sell kidneys if I wanted to buy this. I had to sell both kidneys because one was not enough. Never regretted my decision. Such balanced sound quality that it can't be matched. Whatever you want to do - Play games, watch movies, listen music - this headphone produces best sound quality in every case. There is one problem though - Mausi is no more 😞

ప్రభువా నీ యొక్క నామమును స్మరించిన వాడు వెనుకచూపు వెయ్యలేదు ఎన్ని అడ్డంకులు వచ్చిన నిన్ను తలచుకుని ముందుకు సాగడం జరుగుతుంది..... సూపర్ సాంగ్ అనిల్ కుమార్ అన్న....

1 hour ago, pittagoda said:

https://www.amazon.in/Sennheiser-Wired-Hi-End-Headphone-Amplifier/dp/B002NV1J2C/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?keywords=sennheiser+on+ear+hd+800&qid=1568919628&s=electronics&sr=1-2

Best headphone out in the market!
This headphone rocks! At first I was hesitant to buy it because of it's price. But then my Mausi advised me to sell kidneys if I wanted to buy this. I had to sell both kidneys because one was not enough. Never regretted my decision. Such balanced sound quality that it can't be matched. Whatever you want to do - Play games, watch movies, listen music - this headphone produces best sound quality in every case. There is one problem though - Mausi is no more 😞

obviously he sold off his mausi's two kidneys and mausi is no more.:0