Georgia Senator David Perdue Tweet: kinda S386 comments choodandi

JambaKrantu

30 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Too much hate undi ee bill ki, it's never going to pass.

Read the comments..

Manavalu kuda, why they want all as first come first serve basis (manavala kakruthi kakapothe) why don’t they ask for to increase quota from 7% to 20% based on the size of the population. Instead of all. That way there might be no oppose and negativity from other countries and it reasonable too.

I can't confirm this story but I live in Atlanta and today some chinki phd student group from Georgia Tech went to his office after he blocked the bill. They met someone in the office and explained about the negative aspects of this bill. After explaining, they got confirmation that this bill will not be passed and the block or hold will remain.

47 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Too much hate undi ee bill ki, it's never going to pass.

Read the comments..

indians dont know how to counter those hate tweets.we just wait for others to take care of 

25 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Manavalu kuda, why they want all as first come first serve basis (manavala kakruthi kakapothe) why don’t they ask for to increase quota from 7% to 20% based on the size of the population. Instead of all. That way there might be no oppose and negativity from other countries and it reasonable too.

Agreed. 

14 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

I can't confirm this story but I live in Atlanta and today some chinki phd student group from Georgia Tech went to his office after he blocked the bill. They met someone in the office and explained about the negative aspects of this bill. After explaining, they got confirmation that this bill will not be passed and the block or hold will remain.

PhD students of other countries too much active ayyaru. 

Meeranta e bill gurunchi baa chinchukuntunte, Trump thata is in Palo Alto collecting money for his campaign yesterday, today and tomorrow. Dinner with thata ki $10,000 anta if anyone is interested. 

35 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

WeChat lo posts chudaleda? Not just Georgia Tech, in most universities this post has become viral. 

还差75k+的签名...签名只需要半分钟很简单,这个链接进去输入姓名和邮箱,然后去邮箱里点击信息链接就可以确认签名了!我们大家一起努力!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-pass-bills-s386-or-hr1044-do-not-pass-bills-s386-or-hr1044-us-worker-and-racial-diversity?from=timeline&isappinstalled=0

This post was viral on QQ, Baidu, WeChat... remember we have a billion people, so does China. 

35 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

anni groups velli kalusthayi .. may be manollu kuda aging out kids ni doctors ni and some startups pettinollani pattukoni povali ... 

1 minute ago, mettastar said:

anni groups velli kalusthayi .. may be manollu kuda aging out kids ni doctors ni and some startups pettinollani pattukoni povali ... 

Possible but ee georgia, texas, alabama, louisiana senators pedda racist batch.. ivala jarigina racha tarvata unanimous consent impossible anukuntaa.

1 minute ago, mettastar said:

Already Q kattaru baa. Ivala bill atyetappudu house ki poyinollu GA polera. Potharu. But next democratic party vadu ready vunnadu object cheppataniki. Will see.