Call and leave voice mail to Purdue office

karthikn

🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨

GEORGIA STATE ACTION ITEM ALERT

🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨

Dear Friends,

We believe, we are very close to a Unanimous Consent agreement to get The Fairness For High Skilled Immigrants Act passed in the Senate.

We need you to call Senator Perdue’s Washington DC & Atlanta offices to ask him to remove his hold on the bill.

You can directly call his Washington FC office at (202) 224-3521 or call the Congress switchboard at (202)-224-3121 and, ask for Senator Perdue’s office.

His Atlanta office is at (404) 865-0087.

The message to deliver is: 

“My name is ____, I am a resident of the state of Georgia. 

I am calling to ask why Senator Perdue, who has always claimed to support a merit based immigration system is blocking the bi-partisan Lee-Harris merit based immigration bill.

Senator Perdues actions is affecting my and my families future.”

If you do not live in Georgia, but have friends, family or colleagues that live in Georgia, have them call too.

We think we are close and we will win.

Team IV.

1 minute ago, karthikn said:

🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨

GEORGIA STATE ACTION ITEM ALERT

🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨

Dear Friends,

We believe, we are very close to a Unanimous Consent agreement to get The Fairness For High Skilled Immigrants Act passed in the Senate.

We need you to call Senator Perdue’s Washington DC & Atlanta offices to ask him to remove his hold on the bill.

You can directly call his Washington FC office at (202) 224-3521 or call the Congress switchboard at (202)-224-3121 and, ask for Senator Perdue’s office.

His Atlanta office is at (404) 865-0087.

The message to deliver is: 

“My name is ____, I am a resident of the state of Georgia. 

I am calling to ask why Senator Perdue, who has always claimed to support a merit based immigration system is blocking the bi-partisan Lee-Harris merit based immigration bill.

If you do not live in Georgia, but have friends, family or colleagues that live in Georgia, have them call too.

We think we are close and we will win.

Team IV.

Ee Sentence request chesthunnattu ledu frustration direct ga 10nguthunnattu vundi. 

andaru calls chesi same script chaduvutunnaru anta. Ikkadaina sonthaga stories chepthe better MS assignment la copy paste la yendi ilanti matter. Asal aa IV vadu help chesthunnado leka funds kosam ila script raichu comedy chesthunnada. Andariki okate pattern story chepthe vadu navvukuntadu ra ayya. Konchem ippudaina originality maintain cheyyatam better ilanti matter lo. 

3 hours ago, Sucker said:

Ee Sentence request chesthunnattu ledu frustration direct ga 10nguthunnattu vundi. 

andaru calls chesi same script chaduvutunnaru anta. Ikkadaina sonthaga stories chepthe better MS assignment la copy paste la yendi ilanti matter. Asal aa IV vadu help chesthunnado leka funds kosam ila script raichu comedy chesthunnada. Andariki okate pattern story chepthe vadu navvukuntadu ra ayya. Konchem ippudaina originality maintain cheyyatam better ilanti matter lo. 

I added my own masala in call.. But manollu aa calls kuda cheyatle ani oettuntaru script.