anyone using IPTV?

padmasri

I use IPTV Express. It is about 8$ per month. Has all sports and US and Indian Channels. It has so many other channels too. But mainly manam chusevi anni unnayi. VOD is good too. Anni Latest Movies and Shows untayi. 

Just now, DallasDoodu said:

I use IPTV Express. It is about 8$ per month. Has all sports and US and Indian Channels. It has so many other channels too. But mainly manam chusevi anni unnayi. VOD is good too. Anni Latest Movies and Shows untayi. 

enti adi? is that an app? what is the process to get it?

3 minutes ago, padmasri said:

enti adi? is that an app? what is the process to get it?

greatiptvsub.com ani oka website untundi. Go to that and in that there is a server called IPTV Express. Adi konukko. If you have Firestick or Apple TV, you can install an app called STB EMULATOR PRO and start watching. Package kone mundu Firestick lo a app install chesukoni when you are purchasing the package put in your STB MAC ID there. Your account will be activated. STB EMULATOR PRO APK online dorukutundi and if you go to greatiptvsub.com there should be instructions too.

7 minutes ago, DallasDoodu said:

Bro could you please give me the contact details. Even i am looking for IPTV.

6 minutes ago, DallasDoodu said:

greatiptvsub.com ani oka website untundi. Go to that and in that there is a server called IPTV Express. Adi konukko. If you have Firestick or Apple TV, you can install an app called STB EMULATOR PRO and start watching. Package kone mundu Firestick lo a app install chesukoni when you are purchasing the package put in your STB MAC ID there. Your account will be activated. STB EMULATOR PRO APK online dorukutundi and if you go to greatiptvsub.com there should be instructions too.

thanks a lot baa..will check it out