S386- Sen Bernie Sanders Has A Hot Line

Nolan

Sen Bernie Sanders has a hot line set up

-- They are just asking 'YES' or 'NO' for S386.  Please call,  202-224-5141 

I just called and its working..its pretty simple.

Anti Immigrants + Iranians +Nurse Groups + Lawyers are calling to vote no for the bill. We need to massively push our call volume.

It takes just few seconds. 

Folks on H1b Please call, Non- H1's can also call to support your H1B friends.

If it is busy or goes to VM, Please keep trying then a person will attend the call and take a YES  or NO

PLEASE DO AND SPREAD THE MESSAGE.

Like a fellow DBian said, some of us might be pessimistic, but we will have a satisfaction that we did our part for our own good.

Cheers

Fellow DBian

13 minutes ago, LazyRohit said:

*=:

Neku good maku loveda..memu cheyam.

"The more I read about it, I think this bill primarily benefits 2011 to 2014 priority date people. 1 year extensions post 6th year are really scary. It's like the people at the front of the queue don't care about the people at the end of the queue and they just want their green cards and want to get out of the queue at the expense of others. For priority dates 2016 and later it will once again start taking 5 to 20 years and this time with only one year extensions."

44 minutes ago, DBgirl said:

Neku good maku loveda..memu cheyam.

"The more I read about it, I think this bill primarily benefits 2011 to 2014 priority date people. 1 year extensions post 6th year are really scary. It's like the people at the front of the queue don't care about the people at the end of the queue and they just want their green cards and want to get out of the queue at the expense of others. For priority dates 2016 and later it will once again start taking 5 to 20 years and this time with only one year extensions."

You have a point, same way so called people in the front have their version and looking for some hope that may put them out of their misery.

I am not sure, how the one year extension is related to S.386, can you please educate us.

original wordings for reference https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/116/s386/text