Rejected a girl

Hakuna_Matata

2 minutes ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

I will mention this incident which was recently viral on social media .Karishma Walia who hails from Bengaluru rejected an arrange marriage because the guy was not comfortable with her dog.

This is Karishma with her dog Lucy.

main-qimg-10b6275e43e510d77abdcd8a367585

Which idiot would ask someone to choose between him and her pet. I mean, in this particular case, it's totally the guys' fault.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Hakuna_Matata said:

Market bagundi chala options untayi ankunna

Actually, it is easy to make her fluent in English than the someone who been through English medium schools all their lives.

Average babes who have been brought up in cities, have more options these days. They can come to MS, then date, in the end, find a bakra!!

2 minutes ago, riashli said:

Ponile manchi decision tisukunnav, leka pothe life long aa pilla ni sadhinche vadivi.. good for her n u

Why Aunty ala antav..evari requirements vallavi...

4 minutes ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

I will mention this incident which was recently viral on social media .Karishma Walia who hails from Bengaluru rejected an arrange marriage because the guy was not comfortable with her dog.

This is Karishma with her dog Lucy.

main-qimg-10b6275e43e510d77abdcd8a367585

A postmodern way of saying NO: use dogs, pets, hair, paddles, fetishes as reasons to say NO.

Just now, Cation said:

It's true. Pets are a part of your life. If the girl asks the guy to choose between her and his brother, what would he do? 

Pet is not equal to his brother...ammayi pet lover aithe vadu kuda kavala

1 minute ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

Why is a pet not equal to a brother? It is. You don't just get rid of a pet because someone else didn't like your pet. Would you get rid of your brother or sister like that?

2 minutes ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

Anduke she told him no....he is the one that was being a diick about it and sharing it on social media. 

11 minutes ago, Cation said:

Which idiot would ask someone to choose between him and her pet. I mean, in this particular case, it's totally the guys' fault.

May be she doesn’t like him and the dog is just a reason?