Need help with H1B stamping and I94

madmax

I have approved H1B till April 2022 and planning to go for visa stamping in Dec 2019 in India. My passport is expiring in Nov 2020. Will I get the visa approval and I94 at port of entry till the petition expiration date or the passport expiration date ?

12 minutes ago, madmax said:

I have approved H1B till April 2022 and planning to go for visa stamping in Dec 2019 in India. My passport is expiring in Nov 2020. Will I get the visa approval and I94 at port of entry till the petition expiration date or the passport expiration date ?

Apply for passport renewal and go India...Dec ante inka 2-3 months undhi...so Apply now it will take 2-3 weeks you will get passport ...lucky unte 1 week lo ayipothadhi... walkin chey best tondarga vasthadhi..

and for your question: Visa approve ayithey till 2022 vasthadhi but .I94 till 2020 varake vasthadhi....

40 minutes ago, jsk423 said:

visa approval until Apr 2022

i94 until Nov2020...

If possible try to renew your passport before you go for visa stamping, so your i94 will be valid until Apr2022 when you come back

+1

41 minutes ago, ameriprise said:

Apply for passport renewal and go India...Dec ante inka 2-3 months undhi...so Apply now it will take 2-3 weeks you will get passport ...lucky unte 1 week lo ayipothadhi... walkin chey best tondarga vasthadhi..

and for your question: Visa approve ayithey till 2022 vasthadhi but .I94 till 2020 varake vasthadhi....

Thanks Buddy

42 minutes ago, jsk423 said:

visa approval until Apr 2022

i94 until Nov2020...

If possible try to renew your passport before you go for visa stamping, so your i94 will be valid until Apr2022 when you come back

Thanks Buddy. Passport expire avvataniki inka 14 months undi, can I still apply for passport renewal ? 

55 minutes ago, madmax said:

Visa I-797 expiration date varaku vasthundi regardless of passport (but at least 6 months validity undali). Nenu 2016 september lo chesa, my passport was expiring 2017 march. Visa stamping 2019 march varaku vachindi. Visa vachaka velli kotha passport apply chesa.