Doing Ph.D in liberty university is it worth it ?

Tellugodu

DBA with concentration in HR. total program cost 40 k for 3 years. expecting at least 20k -25 k as tuition reimbursement from the employer. I just completed my MBA but dont know if doing PH.d is really worth it. 

PS: i already have GC,   so I am not wanted to do it just to skip the immi line. i am confused if it helps to grow in career ?

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

DBA with concentration in HR. total program cost 40 k for 3 years. expecting at least 20k -25 k as tuition reimbursement from the employer. I just completed my MBA but dont know if doing PH.d is really worth it. 

PS: i already have GC,   so I am not wanted to do it just to skip the immi line. i am confused if it helps to grow in career ?

End of the day it's a PhD. And if you have the option to do it, do it

• Upvote 1

Most business schools are always looking for faculty because there is a dearth of people qualified to become members of faculty. That's why it's easier to become Dean of Universities if you become a faculty member in Management. Ofcourse you need a PhD for that. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Time bokka if you are doing for money or hike.

1 hour ago, Tellugodu said:

pure bull$hit, get the 7uck out of here 

5 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

Phd students are more likely to experience depression and anxiety

42 minutes ago, panipoori said:

Phd students are more likely to experience depression and anxiety

Do it while working ani .. 

Before graduating anukunna. Even had an admit under probably the best (Ranked 1 at that time) in the field, but manchiga placement ayyesariki lite theesukunna..