Any DBians in San Diego

tennisluvr

9 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

My friend always says only dhevudu can help you ani. I always give up cause i donno who the hell is. My mom, my sister everyone keeps bugging to do this Pooja that Pooja to dhevudu. (As per my raasi and nakshatram), but again i donno who is that dheveudu. 

And yea they say exactly same what you say. But I need proof cause I have not seen him earlier, so if you can prove wat you said then you are dhevudu.

dhaivam manusha rupena annaru peddalu.. paristhithula batti dhaivathvam meeku ardham avutundhi.. 

any ways...

Can you see air? nope right you can feel it.. dhevudu ni kuda feel avvalisindhe.. result  ravali ante exam rayali.. exam rayali ante preparation vundali.. ledhu naku results ye kavali ante dhobbadhu.... oka one year gattiga try cheyi.. you will find me..

@3$%@3$%

4 hours ago, Dhevudu2 said:

dhaivam manusha rupena annaru peddalu.. paristhithula batti dhaivathvam meeku ardham avutundhi.. 

any ways...

Can you see air? nope right you can feel it.. dhevudu ni kuda feel avvalisindhe.. result  ravali ante exam rayali.. exam rayali ante preparation vundali.. ledhu naku results ye kavali ante dhobbadhu.... oka one year gattiga try cheyi.. you will find me..

@3$%@3$%

Why one year Dhevudu ?!

Btw I (human) can't see air, because as part of evolution process, our retina was developed to see the wavelengths of light. But why can't we see the God. Why why ?

4 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

Why one year Dhevudu ?!

Btw I (human) can't see air, because as part of evolution process, our retina was developed to see the wavelengths of light. But why can't we see the God. Why why ?

Air chooda Danike evolution avvali antunnav... I am the creator of the air.. nannu inka choose scope ledhu

@3$%@3$%

On 9/22/2019 at 5:47 PM, tennisluvr said:

Looking to relocate there next year 

On 9/22/2019 at 5:49 PM, tennisluvr said:

Best places to live there apart from La Jolla village. IT job market, home prices etc vuuu

SD is the best place to live in US... I was there for 6 years before I moved out (military life)... 
Best city... lot of things to do.. Everything is affordable (compared to rest of CA)... 
Lot of IT jobs in Healthcare, Insurance domains. Good place to start up own business... 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/22/2019 at 6:19 PM, Amrita said:

Mamulu desi santha kadu. FUll ...schools ki velthe 80% manolle. Enta ghoram ga unnaru ante pattu cheeralu full sravana masam lo in colonies. Enni Indian dresses unna saripovu akkada. India pothe mi amma nikem jewelry konipettindi ani muchatlu . I dont know about apts but single family homes unna communities lo konni communities anta indians especially around qualcomm that americans are selling their homes and moving out. Just go to SANTA ( San diego Telugu association)  event you will know. 

Secret ga kumons ki povadam secret ga  activities nerpinchi pillalki kuda secrecy nerpinchadam annitiki pettindi peru. Avi chuse SD is out of my list  @3$%

We want S386 banners leva gated communities entrance lo??

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

We want S386 banners leva gated communities entrance lo??

April lo poyinappudu chudaledu but naku akkada telisina vallu mostly citizens. Mostly they dont care this S386 @3$%

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

SD is the best place to live in US... I was there for 6 years before I moved out (military life)... 
Best city... lot of things to do.. Everything is affordable (compared to rest of CA)... 
Lot of IT jobs in Healthcare, Insurance domains. Good place to start up own business... 

and the excellent weather.. been there a couple of times.. out of all the places I visited in the US... It sits right at the top..

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Manchi business idea ivvu kaka jarra

8 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Manchi business idea ivvu kaka jarra

They don’t have a very good quality indian restaurant there .  Restaurant business not a good idea but just saying as you talk about dhabha business for fun.

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

They don’t have a very good quality indian restaurant there .  Restaurant business not a good idea but just saying as you talk about dhabha business for fun.

:5_2_108: Suggestions lo kooda food eeh na vaunty @3$%

Just now, Amrita said:

They don’t have a very good quality indian restaurant there .  Restaurant business not a good idea but just saying as you talk about dhabha business .

Yentamma  yem cheptgunnav.. Meera Messa ki Vellu oka sari.. gujju food nunchi biryani varuku super vuntundhi..

@3$%@3$%