Any DBians in San Diego

tennisluvr

4 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

La Jolla is the best everything wise, it is upscale neighborhood with nice malls, nice eateries and picturesque surroundings. Normal people can’t afford buying an house here. US open ayitadi every year ekkada..you can understand what I am talking about. 

if you want to rent an house/town home or buy an house caramel mountain, ranco bernardo are the places you should look for. I don’t live here now but used to. 

Regarding IT qualcomm is the only major employer, there are few in between kinds like HP, Sony and Cardinal health. Defense and government(ucsd and san diego county) are other major employers in this area. Except these not much happening there. If you want to travel north  there are projects in carlsbad and irvine(some people do that)

I used to live in san diego and do internship in Carlsbad.  Irvine is a beautiful place too . The first place i have been to in US.

Add Intuit to the list . 

8 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

La Jolla is the best everything wise, it is upscale neighborhood with nice malls, nice eateries and picturesque surroundings. Normal people can’t afford buying an house here. US open ayitadi every year ekkada..you can understand what I am talking about. 

if you want to rent an house/town home or buy an house caramel mountain, ranco bernardo are the places you should look for. I don’t live here now but used to. 

Regarding IT qualcomm is the only major employer, there are few in between kinds like HP, Sony and Cardinal health. Defense and government(ucsd and san diego county) are other major employers in this area. Except these not much happening there. If you want to travel north  there are projects in carlsbad and irvine(some people do that)

Thanks for the info. Looks like very few IT employers around there. 

16 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Akkada chala Indians unnaru is what i am saying as you asked akkada desi santha na ani .  I dont like or live in places where there are too many indians too anduke some how i dotn like SD though i like that its scenic.

Same here! 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Thanks for the info. Looks like very few IT employers around there. 

Yes illu laga konukunte akkade fix ayipovali no flexibility to switch companies.

1 minute ago, Raazu said:

Same here! 

_-_

San Diego is mixed but still has desis

CA, TX, Atl - has lot of desis.

SD is the best place to settle down in terms of weather, IT, cost of living, scenic environment, close to LA, Vegas ... IT koncham takkuva.. FT vasthe best 

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Akkada chala Indians unnaru is what i am saying as you asked akkada desi santha na ani .  I dont like or live in places where there are too many indians too anduke some how i dotn like SD though i like that its scenic.

He will close his eyes when Indians come across ani saying & ears when they talk

but will still live in state where majority of them are Indians.. Lol

typical Indian trying hard to behave like a pake Americ@n

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Mamulu desi santha kadu. FUll ...schools ki velthe 80% manolle. Enta ghoram ga unnaru ante pattu cheeralu full sravana masam lo in colonies. Enni Indian dresses unna saripovu akkada. India pothe mi amma nikem jewelry konipettindi ani muchatlu . I dont know about apts but single family homes unna communities lo konni communities anta indians especially around qualcomm that americans are selling their homes and moving out. Just go to SANTA ( San diego Telugu association)  event you will know. 

Secret ga kumons ki povadam secret ga  activities nerpinchi pillalki kuda secrecy nerpinchadam annitiki pettindi peru. Avi chuse SD is out of my list  @3$%

abbabba yem cheptunnav akka...okko sentence okko aanimutyam la undi ..locals telini kotha san diego ni chupistunnav..great job akka