Any DBians in San Diego

tennisluvr

14 minutes ago, Amrita said:

This i agree. 

Anduke I personally support parents who send  kids  to places/schools where there are more asians....there are very high chances that they are bought up well...Competition will be v v high and parents start comparing with other kids but that is totally upto the parents and kids are not to be blamed...there should be balance in the way kids are raised....but 1 good thing in US is parents send kids to other activities which is good...

But there are parents who even compare with other kids in their family....that's typical indian way of thinking which won't go easily...

2 minutes ago, user789 said:

Anduke I personally support parents who send  kids  to places/schools where there are more asians....there are very high chances that they are bought up well...Competition will be v v high and parents start comparing with other kids but that is totally upto the parents and kids are not to be blamed...there should be balance in the way kids are raised....but 1 good thing in US is parents send kids to other activities which is good...

But there are parents who even compare with other kids in their family....that's typical indian way of thinking which won't go easily...

It also depends on parents man and what kind of environment they are exposing to the child. But i agree with some points.

4 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Doesn't apply to me. I don't hang out exclusively with Indians or live in areas which are majority Indian. That's not a priority for me at all. So I guess I won't have to worry about your experience. 

SD is one the best cities to live if you ignore the fact that there are lot of Indians...

IT jobs and opportunities are good in SD compared to its size. It’s not SFO or Dallas to have plenty of jobs around but then again, SD is also not too big like Bay area or Dallas. Traffic is not a problem. 

• Upvote 1

Irvine is not too far away from SD and I know many people at work who used to travel from SD to Irvine to work, considering remote opportunities and flexibility, You are not just limited to SD for job search.

• Upvote 1

If you are looking for apartments, Mira Mesa could be better thing as most apartments are new and luxury built...

SD is cool man...it’s night life, activities, urban culture etc are really good...

It has good schools and SDSU is one the best research oriented university...

• Upvote 1

Summer is hot...but then again with sea coast near by, it also cools down quickly. So weather wise, except 2-3 months in an year. June-August, all other months are pleasant...

• Upvote 1