Any DBians in San Diego

tennisluvr

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Nah...Bonneville is usually open all round the year...

Take a rental car and drive like there is no tomorrow....mazaa vastadi

Okay !! Snow padaka munde potha. Thanks !

4 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

So well off people are more intelligent in general? Does that mean that well off castes in India are more intelligent too? 

There are multiple things that need definitions here. When you say intelligent, do you mean IQ or propensity to do well at school or likelihood of success. The first one might have very little to do with genetics, the second one has to do with upbringing, the third one doesn't depend on either. Plus throw some light on hierarchy of caste, because I got no clue. 

10 minutes ago, user789 said:

haha...nuvvu desi's nunchi tapichokolevu....

Desis  in a place not a problem naku too many desis at work place makes me sad. Culture padaipotundi. Selfish but silent_I1

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Desis  in a place not a problem naku too many desis at work place makes me sad. Culture padaipotundi. Selfish but silent_I1

ya...too much politics and only work  &no time for personal life attitude untadhi.. mid west lo alanti culture chala takkuva...

Just now, user789 said:

ya...too much politics and only work no time for personal life attitude untadhi.. mid west lo alanti culture chala takkuva...

I really love my job and team now. I feel like i'm going to picnic everyday. Love to go to work. Best in my career. 

8 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Nice. Congratualtions !!!! 

Angular 7 mida working konni concepts not so clear as i suddenly had to step up when a front end dev left . Koncham time ekkuva tesukunta angular mida work chestunte. So chaduvutunna helps for other interviews kuda kada ani. 

Oct 23rd AWS developer associate scheduled. 

Office lo picha time untundi. DB manesi bagupadudam anukuntunna kasta @3$%

neeku nijamga 3 kids aa? edho post lo chusa... antha time ela dorkundhi office + other work ki...

11 minutes ago, Cation said:

All that Watson did was measure XRD of DNA to possibly predict the double helical structure. Edo musalitanam to race meeda nalugu comments chesi Nobel prize ochina kani fire ayyindi. 

He did say that “all testing points to difference in intelligence”. We don’t know the kind of testing is going on at cold spring harbor, but we sure know that is a big statement. We cannot just brush it under the carpet saying that he was old. 

1 hour ago, user789 said:

neeku nijamga 3 kids aa? edho post lo chusa... antha time ela dorkundhi office + other work ki...

Edo navvukuntu cheppanu man. I am single but would like to have 3 kids. @3$%

Pelli ayitene i really doubt if i will have time to read/update my skill set ever in life. braces_1

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

He did say that “all testing points to difference in intelligence”. We don’t know the kind of testing going on at cold spring harbor, but we sure know that is a big statement. We cannot just brush it under the carpet saying that he was old. 

I don't think that being white with blond hair and blue eyes makes someone more prone to be smarter than someone with brown skin and black hair, which is what he said. IQ doesn't come from one gene, it's a combination of multiple genes. If it were to be from one gene, designer babies would be made accordingly. 

20 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Nice. Congratualtions !!!! 

Angular 7 mida working konni concepts not so clear as i suddenly had to step up when a front end dev left . Koncham time ekkuva tesukunta angular mida work chestunte. So chaduvutunna helps for other interviews kuda kada ani. 

Oct 23rd AWS developer associate scheduled. 

Office lo picha time untundi. DB manesi bagupadudam anukuntunna kasta @3$%

All the best Amrita :)

18 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Sad man. I really feel montana shouldn't be touched. Its so damn beautiful.

Yup! Beautiful place :)

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Cation said:

There are multiple things that need definitions here. When you say intelligent, do you mean IQ or propensity to do well at school or likelihood of success. The first one might have very little to do with genetics, the second one has to do with upbringing, the third one doesn't depend on either. Plus throw some light on hierarchy of caste, because I got no clue

Can a Bernard Reimann be born with the kind of upbringing that Indians have? Are we just a Petri dish of mediocrity?

7 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Can a Bernard Reimann be born with the kind of upbringing that Indians have? Are we just a Petri dish of mediocrity?

I don't know if we can pool all Indians as a petridish of mediocrity but all I want to be is anything but mediocre. 

9 hours ago, user789 said:

I'm not assuming...I wrote based on your coments in this thread and other thread because You always male sure to mention I don't care if desis are there....don't care as I give a damn.  even though there is no context

..desis' are everywhere and so are [email protected] need to move with ppl who you are comfortable...if you can't find a way...then you have problem within yourself...

Yes I mentioned that it's not a priority for me. What's so hard to understand there? It might be a priority to you but not as much to me, is that too hard to understand? Seems like your feelings are hurt, lol. 

If I had mentioned that I would not like to live in a place where there are plenty of desis, your latter comment might have been relevant. But I made no such comment, I merely mentioned that my decision to move to a place is mostly based on the job market there rather than the number of desis there. Seems like you have ZERO reading comprehension skills, I suggest you go back to grade school to try to understand things better before you start barking. @user789

9 hours ago, user789 said:

I compared indians living with other states ...you never understand simple things and i can understand you are not that matured. and lack basic sense.. ...moreover  mind your words wen you talk...don't talk like you are eating shi1t

Go back and read your comment, you seem to not only lack proper reading comprehension skills but can't even understand what you typed yourself. Classic case of a dumb fcuk who has a foot in the mouth syndrome. Instead of calling others who point out your lack of basic understanding as lacking basic sense, it's probably not too late to start taking elementary school lessons and focus better this time. 

You are the one who came to a thread I started and couldn't talk relevant to the point, so you must be full of shiit, shiithead @user789