Maharashtra and Haryana elections

prasadr

These are going to be interesting elections,

not because there is any doubt who the winner will be, everyone and their mother knows who it is.

Even the opposition knows who it is.

They will be interesting because, it will give us an insight into how well the opposition is willing to fight BJP.

From all indications though, it looks like opposition is not even pretending to put up a fight in both these states.

Surprising and disappointing really. 

BJP will start taking us for granted because opposition is so inept and devoid of any ideas on how to counter BJP.

And lets not forget the SS dynamic in MH, for all practical purposes, it's SS which is it's partner is also the one giving BJP it's toughest fight.

Strange times.

SS...Did give BJP tough times but when it comes to electoral politics, they have been a trusted partner...

This time, I think SS will bag most seats they contest...

For some reason, I can see SS is getting stronger in Maharashtra, especially Marathwada and Konkan

55 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

SS...Did give BJP tough times but when it comes to electoral politics, they have been a trusted partner...

This time, I think SS will bag most seats they contest...

For some reason, I can see SS is getting stronger in Maharashtra, especially Marathwada and Konkan

Maharashtra right now is in 50 shades of Saffron phase.

I like this "fight" match between SS and BJP. For the time in Indian history 2 parties which support Hindu causes are the only ones that matter in a state.

Truly historic.....frankly, tears of joy can describe this feeling of elation.