A controversial Bill passed in Iran, it allows men to marry daughters, draws flak from other nations

panipoori

26 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Let’s wait till it passes before judging. What I understand from Iran is they make laws that their society generally follows. Unlike India which makes anti dowry laws and the same mp who signed the law will happily collect dowry for his son. Most child marriages in the world happen in India. India is great in making virtue signaling laws but nobody cares whether they are followed or not. I ofcourse don’t agree with Iran laws.

here the discussion is on iran not india. 

i dont understand the sh1t logic that law should be made as per society and you are kinda justifying it by comparing with india

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

Let’s wait till it passes before judging. What I understand from Iran is they make laws that their society generally follows. Unlike India which makes anti dowry laws and the same mp who signed the law will happily collect dowry for his son. Most child marriages in the world happen in India. India is great in making virtue signaling laws but nobody cares whether they are followed or not. I ofcourse don’t agree with Iran laws.

So mana society lo istamochinattu drive chestharu.. so iga traffic rules strict ya implement cheyadaniki etlanti chattam thevodhhantav.. appatlo sathisahagamanam very common society lo .. waste ga ban chesarantav aarojullo

28 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

yes there is bad in all societies but the law makers should atleast have the decency to at least not legalize that bad

india atleast has the that decency and iran clearly doesnt in this

11 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

So mana society lo istamochinattu drive chestharu.. so iga traffic rules strict ya implement cheyadaniki etlanti chattam thevodhhantav.. appatlo sathisahagamanam very common society lo .. waste ga ban chesarantav aarojullo

Sathi sahagamam ane hindu custom ni bam chesindhi British. Vallu chattam theesukocharu ante danni mostly implementation cheyatiniki. Memu pathithullam ani cheppukuni chethulu dulapataniki

kaadhu.

strict traffic rules anni vunnai India lo kaani capital city lo kooda implementation chese sattha ledhu, interest ledhu indian govt. main reason mana chattalaki, mana society trend ki no relation. Asalu everything weird and jokey India lo.

What is this article arguing saying that it should not be allowed to marry an adopted daughter?? It should not be ALLOWED TO MARRY A CHILD! These people will always be stuck in the dark ages. I pity them all.