#S386

xxxmen

4 minutes ago, xxxmen said:

UC is iterative process there will be objection s kani strong support vundi too 5 tech companies nundi and they are going to pass it by EOY in worst case but it is going to pass sad news for crying batch

Sept-2019 ayyaka nothing happens.

8 minutes ago, xxxmen said:

UC is iterative process there will be objection s kani strong support vundi too 5 tech companies nundi and they are going to pass it by EOY in worst case but it is going to pass sad news for crying batch

ohhh shitttt wht the heck mannn what happensss to our low life thoughtssss Image result for spyder sj surya gif

4 minutes ago, acuman said:

Sept-2019 ayyaka nothing happens.

1 minute ago, xxxmen said:

Evadu chepadu saami neeku 2020 Dec varku vuntadi current Congress

oh shitttt 2020 dakaa naaa oddu vaa pass avvakudaduuu Image result for spyder sj surya gif

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

Enduku bhayya leniponi asalu.. Nadi EB2 Feb 2015 PD.  But aat care...ee bill pass kadani I have a feeling I tried to educate other people but they are in a dream world.. 

Last 25 years lo UC to okka immigration bill kooda pass kaledu what is so special about this bill ante evvadu answer cheppadu..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, xxxmen said:

Evadu chepadu saami neeku 2020 Dec varku vuntadi current Congress

Current congress 2021-Jan-03 varaku vuntadi. Yes, bill is valid till that date.

But, no senator touches to pass it after sep-2019 as election year and campaign trail picking up.

You and all better know how things works. 

59 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Enduku bhayya leniponi asalu.. Nadi EB2 Feb 2015 PD.  But aat care...ee bill pass kadani I have a feeling I tried to educate other people but they are in a dream world.. 

This time Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and IBM supporting along with very few GC advocates working hard to make it pass.

6 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

dream high annaru peddalu...

6 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

You are one of the few sensible person in DB, can you please let us know why do you think it won’t go any further tomorrow? If nothing happens tomorrow, when does LEE uncle push it again?? In OCT? Why they are trying to game the system without discussion on the floor? Instead of fist come first serve (no country would accept it) why can’t they push to increase quota from 7% to 20% based on population??  In current state this bill seems like never will be passed. Can’t the IMMI VOICE /pro lawyers realize it ?? Why so greedy of wanting all the GC’s for next 10 years.