“If BOTH sides want” ani Imran khan gadiki 🖕

reality

There's Always a Solution': At Meeting With Imran Khan, Trump Offers to Mediate on Kashmir Again

This is the second time that Trump has made such a statement despite India categorically rejecting any scope for third-party mediation on Kashmir.

UPDATED ON: SEPTEMBER 24, 2019, 10:08 AM IST

News18.com

US President Donald Trump meets Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan in New York. (Reuters)

New Delhi: US President Donald Trump once again offered to mediate in resolving the Kashmir issue with Pakistan, saying that "there is always a solution".

"I am a good mediator. I will mediate if there is assent from other side," Trump said on Monday after meeting Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly session in New York. He stressed that he has good relations with both Khan and Prime Minister Narendra Modi. "I have very good relationship with Modi and Khan. I can be a very good arbitrator," the US president said.

"If I can help, I will certainly help," Trump said, describing the Kashmir issue as a "complex" one which has been going on for a long time. "If both (Pakistan and India) want, I am ready to do it," he said, a day after attending 'Howdy, Modi' rally in Houston, where he shared the stage with Modi and displayed a close friendship and a common vision on fighting terrorism.

Trump praised the 'Howdy, Modi' mega rally in presence of Khan and said he has heard a "very aggressive statement" by Modi. "It was very well received within the room," Trump said, referring to the gathering of 50,000 people at the NRG stadium in Houston.