H1 Visa APR 2020 varaki undi stamp APR 2022 varaki veysaru

SA77HI

7 hours ago, SA77HI said:

Emaina problem aitunda PoE lo? Do I need to fix this before fly?  If yes how many days it will take to fix typos In visa? tIA

its better to reach out to USCIS or CBP office and bring to their notice... last ki nee thappu ani telchi either permanent ban or visa fraud case lu kuda book cheyyochu... 

if bank transfers money and you use it without notifying them.. this is crime too..

one of my friends spouse got her GC for 10 years (instead of 2 years conditional) on her First entry into US.. they called DHS and they said its okay. its our mistake you dont have to worry and sent her an approval letter stating the same (they asked for it just in case)... 

so better inform and be safe than sorry later..

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, SA77HI said:

Emaina problem aitunda PoE lo? Do I need to fix this before fly?  If yes how many days it will take to fix typos In visa? tIA

Dont worry i94 H1 date ki istaru..so not an issue 2022 varaku VISA kipoku :)

11 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

its better to reach out to USCIS or CBP office and bring to their notice... last ki nee thappu ani telchi either permanent ban or visa fraud case lu kuda book cheyyochu... 

if bank transfers money and you use it without notifying them.. this is crime too..

one of my friends spouse got her GC for 10 years (instead of 2 years conditional) on her First entry into US.. they called DHS and they said its okay. its our mistake you dont have to worry and sent her an approval letter stating the same (they asked for it just in case)... 

small question, usually F1 ki kooda I20 lo 2 or 3 years untey visa 5 years veystharu kada idi kooda same ga consider kaada? i know one guy had same problem and when I ask him he said same logic 

1 hour ago, iam_who_iam said:

small question, usually F1 ki kooda I20 lo 2 or 3 years untey visa 5 years veystharu kada idi kooda same ga consider kaada? i know one guy had same problem and when I ask him he said same logic 

F1 validity is upto 5 years .. they give it for the highest degree possible i.e PhD .. andukey 5 years istharu... but H1B is different... 

3 hours ago, WigsandThighs said:

They will say you should have got it corrected at local cbp office if you try to use that stamp at poe..%$#$

3 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

3 hours ago, chingchang said:

Contact consulate for correction while you are in india. I think you can call customer service. It should be done soon