Greta Thunberg

Biskot2

nice acting....

Climate change ante naaku kuda baadha and bhayam...

mari ila hadavidi chesentha scene aithe ledu....cheap actress ni 10kocharu...daani expression ela undi ante edo holocaust jaruguthondi meeru pattinchukovatam ledu annatu 

20 minutes ago, padmasri said:

nice acting....

Climate change ante naaku kuda baadha and bhayam...

mari ila hadavidi chesentha scene aithe ledu....cheap actress ni 10kocharu...daani expression ela undi ante edo holocaust jaruguthondi meeru pattinchukovatam ledu annatu 

She is doing her part bro... she is sixteen and she has awareness, she is not actress. Regarding holocaust remark yes with the carbon emissions and plastic usage and polluting the seas we r near our sixth mass extinction. We still have time to stop it and no one giving a damn.. and our generation took nature for granted and her generation going to suffer.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Girisham said:

She is doing her part bro... she is sixteen and she has awareness, she is not actress. Regarding holocaust remark yes with the carbon emissions and plastic usage and polluting the seas we r near our sixth mass extinction. We still have time to stop it and no one giving a damn.. and our generation took nature for granted and her generation going to suffer.

enti bro mari...nuvvu video chusava? antha overacting cheyatam valla cause poyindi...naaku climate change concern chaala undi..nenu trees kuda naatanu.. 

16 year old ki antha aavesham ekkada nunchi vachindi? unless it was provoked by a huge propoganda behind...

ila overacting cheyatam valla main cause is left behind...i see another malala in her

12 minutes ago, Cation said:

That's called sarcasm by thata. Just like they are fantastic reporters.

vaadi bonda.. he made her eternal now...

Trending in United States
#GretaThunbergOutdidTrump
8,257 Tweets

out did enti...cheap actress laaga edava chupulu chustondi...

i thikn thatha did right thing not talking to propagandist...

though i opposte thatha in climate change, i dont support this kind of act by her...because of her, the climate change is subsided...

10 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

vaadi bonda.. he made her eternal now...

Trending in United States
#GretaThunbergOutdidTrump
8,257 Tweets

Because Twitter is filled with liberal fucktards. Climate change is coming because we can't forgo economic growth, turtles are dying because they are stupid. But, the question is do we really care?

2 hours ago, padmasri said:

enti bro mari...nuvvu video chusava? antha overacting cheyatam valla cause poyindi...naaku climate change concern chaala undi..nenu trees kuda naatanu.. 

16 year old ki antha aavesham ekkada nunchi vachindi? unless it was provoked by a huge propoganda behind...

ila overacting cheyatam valla main cause is left behind...i see another malala in her

May be aa reaction frustration valla vachi untadi. Watch her videos with congress and Daily show she is funny. But sad part is Trump thinks global warming is fake news.