Greta Thunberg

Biskot2

45 minutes ago, Girisham said:

May be aa reaction frustration valla vachi untadi. Watch her videos with congress and Daily show she is funny. But sad part is Trump thinks global warming is fake news.

lol i know that...more than 50% vomericans kuda ade think chestunnaru... 

but 16 years is too young to talk in UN like that... and edo deeni family ni kanti munde narikesinattu matladincharu...

normal ga kuda words tho aa message cheppindochu

4 minutes ago, padmasri said:

lol i know that...more than 50% vomericans kuda ade think chestunnaru... 

but 16 years is too young to talk in UN like that... and edo deeni family ni kanti munde narikesinattu matladincharu...

normal ga kuda words tho aa message cheppindochu

May be she is trying different ways to convey her message. Global warming will affect every living creature.

4 hours ago, padmasri said:

nice acting....

Climate change ante naaku kuda baadha and bhayam...

mari ila hadavidi chesentha scene aithe ledu....cheap actress ni 10kocharu...daani expression ela undi ante edo holocaust jaruguthondi meeru pattinchukovatam ledu annatu 

Dude 

Hadavidi chesey scene ledha

Before our eyes Arctic is melting 

The effect of nature will be brutal

See the rising heat

You will not feel the urgency until it comes to you it seems on climate issue

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Dude 

Hadavidi chesey scene ledha

Before our eyes Arctic is melting 

The effect of nature will be brutal

See the rising heat

You will not feel the urgency until it comes to you it seems on climate issue

I know all that...I have watched all the documentaries, planted trees myself.. i am concerned as well...kani aa overacting tho ne naaku problem undi..

now the concept is subsided due to that overacting... 

Just now, padmasri said:

I know all that...I have watched all the documentaries, planted trees myself.. i am concerned as well...kani aa overacting tho ne naaku problem undi..

now the concept is subsided due to that overacting... 

Why are you leaving the major issue n giving importance to acting

Politician acting mundhu that is nothing she is kid or she wants to show case what ever it is

Like PK raised uddanam issue this is the same

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

Why are you leaving the major issue n giving importance to acting

Politician acting mundhu that is nothing she is kid or she wants to show case what ever it is

Like PK raised uddanam issue this is the same

ade issue raise cheyataniki inkevaru dorakaleda? Leonardo also did very good job...

i just did not like the premature speech and it seems to have subsided the main problem here.. 

chusava..deeni hypocrisy.ofcourse not her, may be the organisation behind her...carbon footprint undakudadu ani sail chesindi anta europe nunchi US ki...ippudu sail team is flying back...deeni edava solllu ki ippudu 2 people flying back...

ide..there is a limit for anything...

i love mother nature...i reduce plastic as much as possible, i use steel bottles for water etc...in the same way everyone has to do it... anthe kani ila vachi sollu matladesi chesedi chestaru...

2 hours ago, padmasri said:

out did enti...cheap actress laaga edava chupulu chustondi...

i thikn thatha did right thing not talking to propagandist...

though i opposte thatha in climate change, i dont support this kind of act by her...because of her, the climate change is subsided...

evaru propaganda chesaru because of a 16yo speech..climate change actions subsided aa

if its not her speech then major actions would be taken by the US?

16yo kids ki uduku raktam ekkuva man..they tend to over emote..its age thing...

21 minutes ago, padmasri said:

chusava..deeni hypocrisy.ofcourse not her, may be the organisation behind her...carbon footprint undakudadu ani sail chesindi anta europe nunchi US ki...ippudu sail team is flying back...deeni edava solllu ki ippudu 2 people flying back...

i love mother nature...i reduce plastic as much as possible, i use steel bottles for water etc...in the same way everyone has to do it... anthe kani ila vachi sollu matladesi chesedi chestaru...

so basically niku aa ammai nachaledu so ur anti conservation now?

good going

22 minutes ago, padmasri said:

whats ur age?  dont act like ur same age as her

actually many kids acrsoss the staged protests on climate change..hopefully some of their speeches and behaviour is upto ur standard

1 hour ago, padmasri said:

If you r doing it that’s really great. But why are we at the edge of extinction? She is asking for people and countries to chime in so that we can stop it. Every country is looking at the economic development and leaving behind mother nature. Amazon fires are best example. For 16 years she could enjoy in school rather she is trying to get an awareness people around the world. Kudos to her.

1 hour ago, Girisham said:

If you r doing it that’s really great. But why are we at the edge of extinction? She is asking for people and countries to chime in so that we can stop it. Every country is looking at the economic development and leaving behind mother nature. Amazon fires are best example. For 16 years she could enjoy in school rather she is trying to get an awareness people around the world. Kudos to her.

em peekindi ani kudos...school egaraotti ilantivi cheppamante nenu kuda chese vaadini...manaku funding evadu isthadu 

ala pakkanolla funding vaste nenu kuda countries tiruguthu sodhi cheptanu...

cheppataniki emundi enni ayna cheptamu...