Greta Thunberg

Biskot2

28 minutes ago, padmasri said:

em peekindi ani kudos...school egaraotti ilantivi cheppamante nenu kuda chese vaadini...manaku funding evadu isthadu 

ala pakkanolla funding vaste nenu kuda countries tiruguthu sodhi cheptanu...

cheppataniki emundi enni ayna cheptamu... 

That’s your opinion and I respect it but I am glad we both agree on the global warming 

Whatever the cause she was trying for is great. But, i see this as environmental organizations move to use a teenager to push their rhetoric. Does 16 year olds have really have that maturity and knowledge to orate a well written speech and organize the speech at UN itself? unless, there is some organizations behind using these kids to push their rhetoric?

Now the whole debate is not about environment, but it is about the using underage kid to push some agenda to which the opposition cannot retaliate because of speakers age factor.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, r2d2 said:

Ee matram knowledge and ee matram awareness India lo prathi school lo class ki alteast iddaru untaru.  Kani being a child UN tho matladthundi and international media coverage dorkuthundi antey suspicious. Not quite natural and nammable. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tyler_durden said:

Ee matram knowledge and ee matram awareness India lo prathi school lo class ki alteast iddaru untaru.  Kani being a child UN tho matladthundi and international media coverage dorkuthundi antey suspicious. Not quite natural and nammable. 

She is representing a generation who are going to suffer the consequences of taking everything for granted by former generations. 

Malala..!!! 

A lot of people have been speaking on the same stuff for years now and when ever such a speech happens, it trends for couple of weeks and that's it. 

Enduku vaya chinna pillalni mundu petti mileage kotanika sustaro ardam kadu..

On 9/24/2019 at 7:10 AM, padmasri said:

nice acting....

Climate change ante naaku kuda baadha and bhayam...

mari ila hadavidi chesentha scene aithe ledu....cheap actress ni 10kocharu...daani expression ela undi ante edo holocaust jaruguthondi meeru pattinchukovatam ledu annatu 

Current scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxRWM2EZXWM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLmP40gYH7c

https://www.worldbank.org/en/news/feature/2010/04/06/climate-change-in-the-maldives

A low lying archipelago with more territorial sea than land, the Maldives is exposed to the risks of intensifying weather events. Sea level rise represents an existential threat to the country. With future sea levels projected to increase in the range of 10 to 100 centimeters by the year 2100, the entire country could be submerged.

12 minutes ago, jetwings said:

Current scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxRWM2EZXWM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLmP40gYH7c

https://www.worldbank.org/en/news/feature/2010/04/06/climate-change-in-the-maldives

A low lying archipelago with more territorial sea than land, the Maldives is exposed to the risks of intensifying weather events. Sea level rise represents an existential threat to the country. With future sea levels projected to increase in the range of 10 to 100 centimeters by the year 2100, the entire country could be submerged.

I know that the climate change is real...just read the thread above..no need of articles or videos

my problem is using this kid as a poster girl who does cheap acting... deenni kuda commercialize chesesaru ilanti veshala valla... 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, padmasri said:

I know that the climate change is real...just read the thread above..no need of articles or videos

my problem is using this kid as a poster girl who does cheap acting... deenni kuda commercialize chesesaru ilanti veshala valla... 

Dude she came by sea she didn't use flight to reduce carbon footprint

I don't know why you are linking in to that action

No one can judge it's acting or emotional 

On 9/25/2019 at 4:48 PM, futureofandhra said:

Dude she came by sea she didn't use flight to reduce carbon footprint

I don't know why you are linking in to that action

No one can judge it's acting or emotional 

Dude.. How did the sail boat crew go back? Can you check some info and come back rather than acting emotionally? 

On 9/24/2019 at 8:10 AM, padmasri said:

nice acting....

Climate change ante naaku kuda baadha and bhayam...

mari ila hadavidi chesentha scene aithe ledu....cheap actress ni 10kocharu...daani expression ela undi ante edo holocaust jaruguthondi meeru pattinchukovatam ledu annatu 

She is not doing a one day protest.....She skips school every Friday and protests near Parliament...

She alone started this huge revolution....

To all errifooks of this db, earth goes through cycles of cooling and heating. Ipudu jaruguthunnadi (hot climate, sea levels rising , lakes drying up ) are all part of that. 

Ice age lo unna ice antha etla melt aindi without any industries set up by humans and no automobiles. It's just a cycle of earth. Already jaruguthunna natural cycle ni kondaru using it to their benefit. 

I agree plastics and pollution of air , deforestation are all damaging the ecology. But the gradual warming up of earth is something none of us can control. It's natural.