Found this interesting

meri_zindagi

4 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

If you could sit down with your 15-year old self, what would you tell him or her?

porini 10gataniki bhayapadaku.. kadupu kakunda.. use condom... 

Future lo anni videos youtube lo dorkuthaay.. so kakruthi padi ventaney beating start cheyyaku ... parents/chuttalaki dorkaku

2 hours ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Mpc voddu, go for medicine ani nokki vakkaninchi cheppevadni. 

Seat raakapothe em chesthav thammi? Many kids backed out of medicine because the competition was really high.

2 hours ago, Somedude said:

Special theory of relativity and then probably general theory of relativity & non-euclidean geometry. I regret for not comprehending this during the college days. I know it comes after 10th standard. But I wish I had known it from 10 years old to really understand the reality of our existance/Universe.

What is stopping you now? It is an evolving field after all. Few years ago, Big Bang theory was popular, now some of the cosmologists are skeptical about it. If theories about your existence are changing, would your perception about reality also change? 

17 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Seat raakapothe em chesthav thammi? Many kids backed out of medicine because the competition was really high.

medical shop pettukuni.. malli venakkelli 15 yr old ki mpc ee better ani septadu@3$%

4 minutes ago, GullyBoy said:

medical shop pettukuni.. malli venakkelli 15 yr old ki mpc ee better ani septadu@3$%

Yes. Many friends ended up taking pharmacy because they could not cut it in the entrance tests. The ones who had some money went to Karnataka, China and some really rich kids went to USA. Ikkadiki vachchinollayithe did some related field bachelors then shifted to MD then residency. Aa time scale thaluchukuntene bhayamesthondhi. 

14 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

What is stopping you now? It is an evolving field after all. Few years ago, Big Bang theory was popular, now some of the cosmologists are skeptical about it. If theories about your existence are changing, would your perception about reality also change? 

Now fine man, pursuing now though career is in the IT.  Understanding then would have definetly helped me choosing my career instead of taking the IT like our fellow folks.

Just now, Somedude said:

Now fine man, pursuing now though career is in the IT.  Understanding then would have definetly helped me choosing my career instead of taking the IT like our fellow folks.

You regret not pursuing astronomy/cosmology? Those fields don’t pay much and most of them pursue it out of passion. If you are passionate about it, no one is stopping you now from knowing more about the field. 

33 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

I don't want to be that kind of doctor. So, seat rakunna parledu. 

10 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Yes. Many friends ended up taking pharmacy because they could not cut it in the entrance tests. The ones who had some money went to Karnataka, China and some really rich kids went to USA. Ikkadiki vachchinollayithe did some related field bachelors then shifted to MD then residency. Aa time scale thaluchukuntene bhayamesthondhi. 

pharmacy is good if you are after money. I have known a few people from the village who went Oman and other ME countries. They had some test which was relatively veasy and got the license to run the medical shops. Govts there provide subcidies for running the shops in the rural areas. They have been running multiple shops. Some years back, I heard their monthly income was some where around 30L INR per month. The richest guys in the village and neighbouring villages.

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

You regret not pursuing astronomy/cosmology? Those fields don’t pay much and most of them pursue it out of passion. If you are passionate about it, no one is stopping you now from knowing more about the field. 

Pay is concern for now, will sufficient in next 5 years. Pursuing part-time now, will switch over fully.

2 minutes ago, Somedude said:

pharmacy is good if you are after money. I have known a few people from the village who went Oman and other ME countries. They had some test which was relatively veasy and got the license to run the medical shops. Govts there provide subcidies for running the shops in the rural areas. They have been running multiple shops. Some years back, I heard their monthly income was some where around 30L INR per month. The richest guys in the village and neighbouring villages.

I know that the money is there, but will you regret it or not is the question. Most people who take up pharmacy basically tried to be a doctor.