Father of India...

r2d2

US President Trump meets with India's Prime Minister Modi on sidelines of UN General Assembly in New York City | Photo from AP

"I remember India before [before PM Modi rule], not intimately, but I remember India before, it was very torn, it was a lot fighting and he brought it all together. Like a father would bring it together. Maybe he is the father of India. We will call him the father of India. He brought things together, you don't hear that anymore," Donald Trump told a room full of journalists and bureaucrats from the two countries.

the following statement is a rare & real good one from Trump.. 

Asked what message he wanted to give Pakistan considering its Prime Minister Imran Khan had admitted that he Pakistani army and intelligence agency ISI had trained al -Qaida and other terrorist groups, Trump said, “The message is not for me to give ... it is for Prime Minister Modi to give, and he gave it loud and clear. I am sure he will be able to handle it.”