Career advise..... help me

andhrabullet

moonnative varaku  dev role..

highly experience ...knows the completed in and out ani... support role ki move chesaru...(closing tickets)

is it a good move  or bad...   different teams lantivi emo Levu...small company

Can I change job ....or adjust with as it is... idi FT ...  Oka contract role  lead position in hand undi..

53 minutes ago, andhrabullet said:

highly experience ...knows the completed in and out ani... support role ki move chesaru...(closing tickets)

Can I change job ....or adjust with as it is... idi FT ...  Oka contract role  lead position in hand undi..

You will be vexed baa if I was you I will try ft in the role u like but your choice benefits visa issues asses chesuko 3 years travtga if u are not keeping up with pace and current company does something wrong to you you will be in trouble unless you are confident you can spare extra time and keep up with tech stack naku telisindi cheppa 

59 minutes ago, andhrabullet said:

working in support is also a good experience, adds value to resume. but if it is not something you want to do for long term then change the job or ask for change in role.