Usps medicines shipping

coffee

Foks, my uncle is severe diabetic and he extended his stay. He lives in different place.

So I got medicines through known family member with prescription.

When I mailed them , it appears they never reached.

As per internet usps might have destroyed them.

I don't care if they got destroyed..

Now I am worried if it is a federal violation or someone is in trouble 

48 minutes ago, coffee said:

Foks, my uncle is severe diabetic and he extended his stay. He lives in different place.

So I got medicines through known family member with prescription.

When I mailed them , it appears they never reached.

As per internet usps might have destroyed them.

I don't care if they got destroyed..

Now I am worried if it is a federal violation or someone is in trouble 

it means they opened the package, it happened with me once but empty box reached the recipient, if not for the loss of medicines  just chill nothing will happen to you. lesson learnt is that never mail medicines using USPS 

21 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Diabetic medication mail cheste reach avutayi . Don’t know why they didn’t reach in your case .Don’t worry about felony .

Thanks..the problem is recipients are assuming I never sent..I didn't even save the shipping number 

28 minutes ago, coffee said:

Thanks..the problem is recipients are assuming I never sent..I didn't even save the shipping number 

Out of country usps is pathetic ani telusu they just say we don’t know where the package is once it is out of USA antaru tracking tesukunna but local lo kuda miss ayindi ante bad luck !!

USPS service seriously awful. Nenu oka doc pampithe one week Lo velthadhi annaru.... 1 and half month ayindhi inka deliver avvaledhu. So mee case lo kuda delivery late ayyindhemo anthe ... (my package delivered 2 days ago...)

8 hours ago, Paidithalli said:

USPS service seriously awful. Nenu oka doc pampithe one week Lo velthadhi annaru.... 1 and half month ayindhi inka deliver avvaledhu. So mee case lo kuda delivery late ayyindhemo anthe ... (my package delivered 2 days ago...)

Naadi within a week wented.