Azure or Aws

ajay.ram1234

Aws more mature, leader at market. 

Azure next to aws picking up market share..companies are adopting..if lucky you may get good opportunity..

Again your tech stack as well decides..Java stack going to azure is none to minimal. But .net stack choosing azure is common practice if your company is only .net shop..

If company has both apps architects and management choosing aws..my current place picked aws rather azure..we have minimal Java apps more .net apps..the answer I got from my architect is we don't want to have 2 cloud platforms and deal with resources and cost, rather we invest on one platform more mature widely accepted cloud aws..here it doesn't mean azure is no good..

If you are Java background no doubt aws..if .net think then Abt azure its rapidly picking up..

I my selves debating but more interested to see other responses..

43 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

Azure next to aws picking up market share..companies are adopting..if lucky you may get good opportunity..

Again your tech stack as well decides..Java stack going to azure is none to minimal. But .net stack choosing azure is common practice if your company is only .net shop..

If company has both apps architects and management choosing aws..my current place picked aws rather azure..we have minimal Java apps more .net apps..the answer I got from my architect is we don't want to have 2 cloud platforms and deal with resources and cost, rather we invest on one platform more mature widely accepted cloud aws..here it doesn't mean azure is no good..

If you are Java background no doubt aws..if .net think then Abt azure its rapidly picking up..

just want to add to what you said is it depends on company too some companies prefer to migrate to Azure even they aren't microsoft centric and vice versa

if TS has a choice choose based on your background and skill set if no choice go ahead with what your company says.... 

1 hour ago, chicagoafdb said:

Naak kuda ade doubt I come from Microsoft shop.

app store/android store vs Nokia ovi store or Microsoft store  anukoo