Trump Ukraine President phone conversation మీద disco అయిందా - its available to public now

Hitman

https://games-cdn.washingtonpost.com/notes/prod/default/documents/d2311f4f-a767-4ddc-868b-8bc9af8226c5/note/339b784b-719c-464f-9eda-85daede53092.pdf#page=1

The· President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole si�uation with Ukraine, they s_ay Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your weal thy people... The server, they say Ukraine has.it� There- are a lot. of things that went on, the· :whole situation .. I think you 1 re _surrounding yourse·lf with some of the same people. I . would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you t� ·get to the bottom of it�. As you sa� yest�rday, that whole nonsetise ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mue�le_r, an incompetent performance-, _but they. say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, ·it's very important that· you. do it if that's possible.

8 minutes ago, Hitman said:

https://games-cdn.washingtonpost.com/notes/prod/default/documents/d2311f4f-a767-4ddc-868b-8bc9af8226c5/note/339b784b-719c-464f-9eda-85daede53092.pdf#page=1

The· President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole si�uation with Ukraine, they s_ay Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your weal thy people... The server, they say Ukraine has.it� There- are a lot. of things that went on, the· :whole situation .. I think you 1 re _surrounding yourse·lf with some of the same people. I . would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you t� ·get to the bottom of it�. As you sa� yest�rday, that whole nonsetise ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mue�le_r, an incompetent performance-, _but they. say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, ·it's very important that· you. do it if that's possible.

papam thatha ni impeach chestam imapple chestam anutnnaru kaka... @~`   ee dem gallu mana Tamil nadu kallu mokkey politicians kanna advannamga unnaru

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

papam thatha ni impeach chestam imapple chestam anutnnaru kaka... @~`   ee dem gallu mana Tamil nadu kallu mokkey politicians kanna advannamga unnaru

ఏమో కానీ , తాత దిగిపొతే , మన జాతి పిత 2.0 అయిన MODI situation ఏమిటి, will he stick to his friend ? or Democrats తో ఈసారి NY లో సభ పెట్టాలా ?

6 minutes ago, Hitman said:

ఏమో కానీ , తాత దిగిపొతే , మన జాతి పిత 2.0 అయిన MODI situation ఏమిటి, will he stick to his friend ? or Democrats తో ఈసారి NY లో సభ పెట్టాలా ?

ఆయన పోడు... "Trump Transcript Shows Him Trying To Stop Corruption, Nothing Else" ... @3$%

antha blind support vundi thaatha ki..  fun times...

11 hours ago, Hitman said:

Following unna hero ni form lo unna politician ni follow ayithene manam kuda form lo untam ani Modi ki CBN already briefed anta